1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Reduce Belly Fat

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by asirabanu, Jun 18, 2005.

1. Rsegaran

Rsegaran New IL'ite

Re: Reduce weight around tummy...

I have tried lots of exercise and now I do Palaties. To see a change you have to go 2 to 3 times for 6 months before you see a change. Next thing is healthy living around your home and what you eat.

2. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Hey Smithi,
    where are you? Please do continue th good work. So many of us are waiting for your valuable tips.

3. Chilbuli Imli

Chilbuli Imli Senior IL'ite

Hi all,

I also wanted to know about the Telelife product. Has anyone used teh sauna belt. They say that everytime you use you will reduce 1 to 2 inch from the stomach area or the problematic area. I am planning to buy it. Please if anyone has used it advise whether it is effective or not.

I also wanted someone to explain how to do 'Kapaal bhaati aasaan as i dont know and I would like to try that.

Thanks
    Farida CBI

4. sudhavnarasimhan

sudhavnarasimhan Silver IL'ite

Hi Farida CBI,

Just wanted to share my experience with something like this sauna belt which i bought here in germany after seeing a tv program. It is to bo worn around ur stomach and it has temperature controls,...is that the one. If that is theone i suggest dont buy it. I tried it for a few days , and i dont know if that was the cause , but started having heavy bleeding etc, and menstrual probs. Till then i have had no problems at all in that area....and i suspected this heat which passes through our stomach are coulsd have caused some probs.....and i honestly did not see any reduction in my stomach, waist size after all that.
    So be careful cross check and buy it! Thats my sincere advise! At the end of it its not worth it if it is going to cause other probs...in fact i suffered for a long time since the docs could not find any hormonal probs or cysts and were wondering what was causing my irregular bleeding !( in fact i also realised it much later, that his could have been a cause....of course did not check with doctors! due to language probs!)
    Be careful!

5. Kirtii

Kirtii New IL'ite

Re: weight reducing tips

Hi,

I have seen the link mentioned by you..but i have a doubt..does this technique really work??if so..have you tried it

6. nehalwaghela

nehalwaghela New IL'ite

I Had Just Gone Thru These Posts......i Too Had The Same Doubt.....
    Whatever... I M Ready To Do... I Will Start This Ge Program From Tomorrow Itself.... And I Will Post My Experience On 8th Day From Now...

7. babyraji

babyraji Silver IL'ite

hi,
    for reducing wt around tummy the best exercise i found is naukasana.actually 2 months back even i was with the same question n after the baby with c section i could not give a try 2 each n every advice as i culd not strain the stiches ,tht was the time when i went in for my gyni's advice n 2 day iam just back in shape.
    wish u gd luck
    bye

8. sudha65

sudha65 Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

Of late I'm also a little obsessed about losing this weight around my tummy (not to forget the weight around the hips and thighs...probably belongs to a different thread)...have joined a yoga class recently...I'm not so sure it will help with the weight loss but am hoping it will tone me up.

I intend to check out this 'naukasana' with me teacher.

I'm been wanting to try this kapalabathi (watch ramdev on tv...my friend suggested it) but now am more than determined to since it has been tried and tested and seems to work.

Wishing everyone on this thread all the best with their efforts towards a slimmer waist !!!

Sudha

9. Pritirach

Pritirach Silver IL'ite

Hello friends
    I have also heard about kapalbhati pranayam.I have a doubt abt it.How much time u need to do it?is it to be done continuosly for 10 -15 mins ?Actually i m trying doing it but cant do it for more than 2 -3 mins.After tht i need to take rest for few seconds.Am i doing right?
    Priti

10. sudha65

sudha65 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Priti,

You are supposed to do Kapalabathi for as long as you can comfortably. The more you practice this, the longer you will be able to do it. Initially I could barely do it for 30 secs...but now I can manage to do it for 2 minutes at a stretch. If you work up to do it for 10-15 mins at a stretch everyday, you will begin to feel the effects then.

Hope I was able to clear your doubt.

Sudha