1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Red Light Disrict Amsterdam ???????

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by EagerForInfo, Sep 29, 2019.

1. ashneys

ashneys Platinum IL'ite

Wow.. Back to back ‘guys’ trip to Amsterdam n Las Vegas! I know many who has both these places on their list for going as guys / gals only trip, n not family. Looks like he’s ticking his bucket list. Working three jobs to enjoy his life n fulfil his bachelorhood dreams.

Would advise you to stop interfering or trying to make sense of it. Its within her rights to stop him if it’s bothering her or have doubts about his loyalty. Whatever the problem is, The spouses will kiss n make up and you will become the enemy in the end.

shravs3 likes this.
  2. Sunshine04

Sunshine04 Platinum IL'ite

The husband could be lying.
    Now its las Vegas.
    He could be doing more.
    The wife has to speak with him.
    Both should list the problems in their life and work towards solving it.
    Else she has to divorce him.

3. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

I would not involve and I am not involving. I would not think about this if she had not asked me. I too have my own life. But she is a very close friend. I am just trying to make sense of it myself. What is special about these two places and what is the need to go there. ?? They went to Amsterdam with 6 people and now another set of 6 guys are going along with the husband to Vegas. Obviously no one will suspect anything until they are gone and don’t pick up the phone or call . Obviously anyone will be curious and start googling as to what there is to see there. This time my friend found out Las Vegas is called sin city and from there her worrying started again.

What could go wrong in Vegas ? Adult shows ...and is it possible to have *** with other ladies or have something regretful happen ?

I don’t understand what to tell her ? Why would someone need to work 3 jobs in the first place. And now 2 trips in 6 weeks. I too don’t understand. Baffled myself.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2019
  4. Sunshine04

Sunshine04 Platinum IL'ite

You cannot involve in her life.
    She can only vent to you.
    I am not very knowledgeable about las Vegas.
    But i am guessing people can have *** if they are ready to pay.

5. ragzz

ragzz Silver IL'ite

people go to Vegas for the stars? Or is it autocorrect for sex?

6. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

If ur are not knowledgeable please don’t comment. The reason I posted here is because I’m not knowledgeable about it too.

7. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

Anyways men have not had sex till they get married. Can’t they wait a little while wife is tired with sleepless nights with small baby??

I am just trying to help her make sense of it.

8. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

Also she was saying her Husband was extremely nice to her before he left. Why ?? Has anyone experienced such things??

9. SinghManisha

SinghManisha Platinum IL'ite

Everyone that goes to a temple is not a saint and everyone that goes to Vegas is not a sinner.

BhumiBabe and Sunshine04 like this.
  10. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

Voila! I was thinking in the same vein. EforInfo is a third party, and her info is heresay. The dH involved in this discussion may have gone to a zen meditation retreat - no mobile phone use allowed is a clear sign. And he had to fib about Holland and Vegas, so that people may not laugh at him behind his back. It is as OK to suspect people of good intent, when we don’t know the actual info and engage in guesses only.