1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Recommendations/Review for Shampoos & Conditioners

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by blueygirls, Feb 25, 2007.

Rate this discussion.

1. Excellent

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Good

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Fair

50.0%
  4. Bad

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Poor

50.0%
  1. nidhia01

nidhia01 New IL'ite

Shampoos are only for clear your oily, dirty scalp & hair and conditioner for silky hair. It doesn't matter you use which shampoo & conditioner, If you healthy then your hair will be healthy.
    For that you have to make your lifestyle healthy like Diet, Drink lot's of water, Exercise 7 yoga, Stress Free, Do not smoke Etc.
    Bt yes I personally use Herbal shampoo & conditioner......:blush:

2. faithgrime

faithgrime Senior IL'ite

Try L'Oréal Paris Professionnel Expert Serie Lumino Contrast Shampoo and Bumble and Bumble Quenching Mask. It is light and bubbly and always makes my hair feel squeaky clean.

3. faithgrime

faithgrime Senior IL'ite

Try L'Oréal Paris Professionnel Expert Serie Lumino Contrast Shampoo and Bumble and Bumble Quenching Mask. It is light and bubbly and always makes my hair feel squeaky clean.

4. Lin1321

Lin1321 Silver IL'ite

Just in case you have not found your ideal I use https://www.amazon.co.uk/Australian...99048&sr=8-5&keywords=optima+tea+tree+shampoo
    for 5 weeks and then for one week I use pro-naturals Moroccan argan oil hair repair treatment. After every shampoo I always apply a few drops of the argan oil as a leave in treatment particularly to the ends and up the hair length and this seals in the moisture so no dry ends and the argan oil also acts as a very good heat protectant because I use a blow dryer and a heat styling tool to curl my straight hair!