1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Recommend pants other than jeans for casual wear

Discussion in 'Clothing & Apparels' started by pman16, Mar 19, 2010.

1. pman16

pman16 Platinum IL'ite

Hi all,

Im always wearing jeans all the time and kind of fed up.Please suggest some casual pants for daily wear and the store (in US) where i can buy it. I want some changes in my dressing.

2. chocolate

chocolate Platinum IL'ite

You shud try New York and Company.I like the casual pants you get there. I do purchase them as they can double as casual and work wear. The fit is excellent and they have deals all time. So I hardly feel the pinch.

If you decide to go there , do ask them to give you their rewards card. That gives you additional discounts.Good Luck.

3. pman16

pman16 Platinum IL'ite

Hi choclate,

Thanks for the reply. Can you tell me which store has it? and the price.

4. gjaya

gjaya Silver IL'ite

Hey Pman,

I second Chocolate's opinion. I love New York and Company's pants. They are usually found in Malls. The store name is "New York and Company".

I personally like their pants because they are nicely fitted and flared at the bottom.

Jaya

5. SujathaR

SujathaR Gold IL'ite

Hope you like leggings.. its good as a pant.

6. chocolate

chocolate Platinum IL'ite

The name of the store is New York and Company. Go to the online site of the store and look around. I have a method to shopping here. I look at the stores in the malls from outside and come home and have a look at their sites. If the prices are suitable , I go to the stores and look around. If the prices are out of range , I dont go to those stores. Thats how I came to know about NY and Company. This method works best for me.
    One more way if to look at stores outlets where very expensive clothes in stores is for reduced price. I have been getting good clothes from there too at a reasonable price range. You can try it too. Good Luck.

7. nmtkar123

nmtkar123 Senior IL'ite

hi Pman
    also i luv their velvet trackpant sets w lt silver design on the top inside v comfy casual and lt dressy at the same time jeans r ok occasionally there r lot of stylish options i go for the bootleg option as it gives me a stylish figure u try and pick what u like also u can try jc penneys docker pants casual cotton boot leg or straight or slimming whichever u like. u can also try old navy capris pants and do try skirts and dresses in summer!

8. tashidelek2002

tashidelek2002 IL Hall of Fame

I think that Lee makes very good jeans and also casual pants for women...cut right. If you can find a VF/Vanity Fair/Lee outlet the prices are very good. I got a pile of capris last year that fit very well. I have also had good luck with the pants from QVC shopping channel. I like their Denim & Co for casual stuff.