1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

recommend boutiques and tailors for wedding shopping

Discussion in 'Clothing & Apparels' started by Pindu, Jan 26, 2015.

1. Pindu

Pindu New IL'ite

Hi I live in the UK and visited Chandigarh several times over the last few years. I am coming over in February. My niece is getting married later in the year and I wanted to get some outfits for the the various events during the wedding, such a sangeet night, wedding day and wedding reception. I was hoping if anyone could recommend some good boutiques to buy some suits, sarees and dresses that reflect the current trends. I would also appreciate if someone could recommend some ladies tailors that have some creative flare and who incorporate hand/machine embroidery

We are also looking for wedding attire for my niece

many thanks for your help

2. nancybadriya

nancybadriya New IL'ite

Hi wedding is memorable day one time event in life you must be attractful for the day i also searching for the same i got few designs that i like to share with you
    i found this designs in chennaistore

cyan-blue-green-lime-green-net-wedding-saree_38380-800x1100.jpg pink-blue-satin-chiffon-net-wedding-saree_31623-800x1100.jpg greenish-blue-satin-wedding-saree_38375-800x1100.jpg orange-pink-red-net-wedding-saree_38379-800x1100.jpg hot-pink-georgette-wedding-saree-800x1100.jpg

at present they are providing some offers tooo.

3. Pindu

Pindu New IL'ite

Hi there thank you for sharing these designs. I agree weddings are such memeroable occasions and it's important to make an effort and choose the right outfits. I love the colours of the first and the Styling of the second. I like the sofiatication and elegance of the 3rd and 5th design. I will checkout Chennai stores on my visit. I am so excited

4. nansan

nansan Senior IL'ite