Discussion in 'Krishnaammas Kitchen' started by krishnaamma, Oct 8, 2014.
In this thread we are going to see some easy, quick and tasty recipes for kids Lunch box.
Bread With Spicy Curry
15 slices of salt bread
1-2 Green Capsicum
1 Cup Peas
10 - 12 Green Chilies
1 Spoon Garam Masala Powder
1 Spoon Ginger Powder
1 Spoon Garlic Powder
5 - 6 Spoons Ghee or Veg. Shortening.
Cut all the bread slices in to square pieces.
Cut all the vegetables
Pour ghee in a pan and fry the bread pieces
Pour some more ghee in the same pan and put all the other cut vegetables and fry them
Add garam masala, ginger powder, garlic powder and salt
Mix them well, now add the bread pieces and mix well.
You can do the same with left over chapatti or Parota.
Now you can easily make your own Lipbalm or Lipgloss at home without making use of harmful chemicals which makes our lips black in colour..This is completely natural,Herbal and chemical free...Share with your friends and relatives too...How to make your own chemical free Lipstick at home:::HOW TO MAKE YOUR LIPGLOSS OR A TINTED LIP BALM AT HOME - YouTube
Mixed Veg. Uttappam
Dosa dough 2 cup
Onion chopped 1/2 cup
Carrot 1/2 cup - grated
Green chilly 4
cumin seeds 1/2 sp
· Chop one or two onions finely.
· Chop 4 - 5 Green chilies finely.
· Chop Coriander leaves and add all the ingredients with Dosa dough.
· Add some Cumin seeds also.
· Make thick Dosas out of the dough. Serve with dosa chilly powder.
You can put mint leaves or curry leaves in Uttappam
sorry I could not understand what you are saying please type nicely.............
but why are you putting this here? this is recipe section..............please remove your post if you can.............
Rice 1 cup
Channa dal 3/4 cup
Udad dal 1/4 cup
Fenugreek 1 sp
· Soak all dhal and rice in same bowl and soak Fenugreek seeds separately.
· Keep them for 1 to 2 hours.
· Grind Fenugreek first and dal and rice after that.
· Dont pour more water. The dough must be thick.
· Remove from the grinder and add salt.
· Put a shallow pan in the gas and pour some dough and dont spread much.
· Pour oil and cover the pan with a lid.
· Turn the tavalai adai and pour some more oil and now dont close the lid.
· After it cooks remove from the fire.
· This tavalai adai will be more tasty with Narathi Parapu Sambar and Dosa Chilly Powder.
· This tavalai adai will be crispy in one side and soft in other side.
Note: You can prepare this tavalai adai immediately after grinding the dough. No need for fermentation.
Hi Magee, have you seen this thread?
nice thread thanks for sharing mam
Your recipe Mixed Veg Uttappam got featured in "100 Kids Lunch Box Recipe Book", in page 30.
Happy to share this news here.
Those following this thread, download for FREE the Recipe Book. It includes healthy and unique recipes for Kids Lunchbox, along with "Lunch Love Notes" to send it with your Kids Lunch. They'll love it.