1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Recently moved to Brandon,fl---Is there any indian familys in westbury apartments

Discussion in 'Indians in Florida' started by sarith, Aug 23, 2011.

1. sarith

sarith New IL'ite

Hi Friends,

We Recently moved brandon,fl from south carolina.I have three years old son. We took rental apt in Westbury apartments.Is here any other indian familys in this apartments or near by? Can anybody suggest me about preschools here?

2. lakshmi82

lakshmi82 New IL'ite

Hi Sarith,

I stay in Park at Dorchester which is right next to Westbury apartment only problem is the entrance to our apartment is at the other side from Gornto Lake Rd otherwise both the complex are adjacent. There are lot of Indian families here I am not sure about Westbury. Majority families send there kids to New Jerusalem and Kids Community for preschool. I hope you make some friends please send me a message if you want any more info.

Thanks,
    Lakshmi

3. sanravi_1970

sanravi_1970 Gold IL'ite

Hi Sarith
    I live in Hamlin, nearby to Westbury only.
    I have a 3.5 yr old son too, he is going to Montessori here, there are couple of other schools also.
    If you need any more info, let me know

4. Souju

Souju New IL'ite

Hi Sanravi_1970,

How are you? We are moving to Tampa, FL this month end. I am interested in montessori schools.... may I know to which montessori does your son go to and how do you like that school? Also, I need to know about good apartments in Brandon area .. and about Indian stores...... etc....

If you don't mind, can you post me your contact number as a private message to me so that I can talk to you.... I am not able to send you a private message as I am new on this forum.

5. kirthivenkat

kirthivenkat New IL'ite

hi lakshmi,
    From your earlier posts i see u stay at PARK AT DORCHESTER. We are planning to move to tampa in march and this luks to be a gud apts. Can u share ur personal experience abt the community pls?

6. Sharan17

Sharan17 New IL'ite

Hi Kirthi... I live in brandon, Hamlin appt.Can you suggest me nearby indian stores.
    We just moved last week . Where are you ?