Recent developments & Happenings in RamaMurthy Nagar.

Discussion in 'Places & Events in Bangalore' started by vjbunny, Feb 13, 2011.

1. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Dear Swaran,
    Before you proceed please make sure the document is bgood n they do have bbmp property number and check it on net....Actually Revanna is developing new layout near to Horamavu with BBmp approval all taxes paid n lights netc amenities given check it out it too comes to 25 lakh 1200sqft and I find Revannas lands are good check it if you like yes I heard it has gone up to 1500.... one positive thing is the layout has borewell connection electricity poles n once about 20 houses come Tar roads will be made....

2. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

hey thanks VJB...those would be very useful for me...yes horamavu layout has little cheaper plots...need to check....not started in full fledge now...

BTW,i was about to ask...you said about some tailors na in Akshaya nagar...is he on the main road??...i actually missed the plac where you had mentioned his shop's name and location :)

3. meerajesh59

meerajesh59 Gold IL'ite

Hai Swaran
    Are you looking for plot or flat. If flat means, I will suggest Anandha nilayam opp to Heritage fresh in RM main road. Cost around 28 lakhs. It is in nice locality.

I am also looking for flat to buy. ready to occupy kind of flat. may be second hand one. Since we have individual house in chennai, we want a flat here.
    But my DH office may shift to Jp nagar area. So waiting for that. If they shift there, I have to find a flat there. :bonk

4. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

MEena,we are looking for a plot to buy and then construct...we did find some 2nd hand individual houses or flats some time back but not intersested...want to buy and construct....

thanks for the information :)

are you fine with 2nd hand individual houses...if so , i will let you know when i come across one

5. meerajesh59

meerajesh59 Gold IL'ite

No da. My DH travells a lot. I have to be alone at home. If it is a flat means, there will be a security, so there wont be any problem for me.

6. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

no dear...individual houses not in deserted place...in RM nagar,you know how it is..hence asked whether you are willing???...basically the place where i live has lot of individual or 2 floor system houses and all are close to each other...we too live in such a place

Last edited: Mar 23, 2011
  7. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Hi Swaran,
    The tailoring shop I mentioned is Good Fit Tailors it is bit difficult to locate. Do you know Shanti Layout main road access it from Tambuchetty Palya road you need to go almost near to end of the road it is beside some photo studio you need to pass by mobile shop it is few shops down it is small shop with glass doors....

@Meera.
    In my opinion flats do have risk as well it all depends on ones fate when we built our house in NRI layout ours was the only twin house with nothing around not even street lights....

About flats you cannot guarantee quality just in Chennai we had the bathroom walls leaking with upper floor sewer yuck n that flat owner didnt bother to put it right....

If you are really interested you can check the apartments at Horamavu road I dont remember the name it comes approx 20lac ....

@Swaran, pls share the plot rates as I am interested in buying one more....

8. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

thanks for the informantions VJB...i need to check the plot rates now dear...i ll get some updates and inform you :)

9. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

I am planning to put my DD in a playschool.While searching,i heard about hellokids...I am planning to visit the HelloKids branch near my place(KRPURAM) to get some information...
    Meanwhile,i would like to get feedbacks/suggestions/reviews about HEllo kids....
    Basically how they train,their fee,timingsetc
    OR any suggestions for playschool near Ramamurthy Nagar,KRPURAM?....

10. meerajesh59

meerajesh59 Gold IL'ite

My friends daughter is in Hello Kids play school. Its located in the road diagonally opp to more.

If you know sirusha tailors road, then school is located in the road opp to that road.

If you want I will get details from her