Recent developments & Happenings in RamaMurthy Nagar.

Discussion in 'Places & Events in Bangalore' started by vjbunny, Feb 13, 2011.

1. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Hi Friends...
    I have started this thread here so that all those who stayed or are staying in and around RM Nagar can chat n share the changes n news woes or just chat here to keep up with development happening in RM Nagar....
    I suggest for your shopping needs you visit the popular thread by Swaran who has been effortlessly steering/guiding all those new to RM Nagar....

Hats Off :hatsoffto You Swaran my dear...

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/s...agar-krishnarajapuram-yellow.html#post1585179

2. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Hi,
    Before I left for Hoogly I was at Blore for short sojourn my favorite hang out there is Sundara Hanuman Temple at NRI Layout. It is such a peaceful place that whenever I visit Blore I make it a point to go there n spend few hours in the evening initially there used to be Bhajans n sometimes during daytime I found some budding singers sing also they do puja aesthetically. In future if we ever were to hold RMNgr ILite meetup I think it will be the best unless we want to have party like atmosphere

3. meerajesh59

meerajesh59 Gold IL'ite

Hi Vjbunny,
    Thanks for starting this thread.
    I too love that temple. Every sunday me and my husband will visit the temple. While returning we will buy vegetables from sunday market.
    As you said best place to plan out meet up

4. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Hi Meera,
    I am so happy that you do agree any new developments have you been to Nehru park near ITI it is good but mismanaged...I also liked the park they have created on the banks of KR Puram lake....

5. meerajesh59

meerajesh59 Gold IL'ite

Hey vjbunny today I visited the temple and the surprise today is Swamiji was there. Lot of vehicles and crowd. But I met him.

I dont know where the park you prescribed is

6. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Dear VJB....thanks indeed nice of you to start a thread about RM nagar...i like it and moreover thanks again for your compliments...but as already said,i owe it to you since you were the inspiration behind me for starting such a wonderful thread...:thumbsup

so coming to the topic...
    We too visit the sundara anjaneyar swami temple regularly i.e maybe once in a month or so...so meena,did you go to the temple yesterday?...i too visited the temple in the eve at around 7.30 PM i guess...when did you come???

this Nehru ITI park is where the yearly exhibition is conducted....every year i guess now its 3 years completed since they conduct the exhibition there...has anyone been for the exhibition...happens during the months Nov-Jan
    Other than for the exhibition(which i would visit atleast twice every year :)),i have never visited the park

7. meerajesh59

meerajesh59 Gold IL'ite

Hi swaran,
    I visited the temple by morning 10 'O clock.

8. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Hi,
    There must have been some event when Swamiji comes they do hold classical music concerts as well.....was there concert this time?

Meera,
    The park comes after BSNL but before SBI....

Swaran,
    Though I might have inspired but your style of writing is what is more important whichever thread you start they do grab more eyeballs yaar....

9. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

Ramamoorthy nagar, bangalore

Anything and Everything in Ramamoorthy Nagar., Bangalore..

Pls share in your ideas!

10. meerajesh59

meerajesh59 Gold IL'ite

Guys I know the Nehru park. I m asking for the park near KRPuram lake.