1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Really its hard to forget the betrayal

Discussion in 'Parents & Siblings' started by sumathysuguna, Apr 3, 2015.

1. sumathysuguna

sumathysuguna Silver IL'ite

Hi ladies, help me out. A person actually the whole family did it. We were very close as a family from childhood. I am really trying very hard to forget everything for the past 1 and half yrs that I do lot of hand works like in garments. Diverting my mind in a possible way. But when I am free and doing nothing, the circumstances and people who did bad things to me keep crossing my mind all the time. I really changed in every way after that bad period. People r noticing And telling me also. Whenever I get time to go to temples nowadays, I am praying for piece. Now I doubt everybody around me. My family doesn't know anything abt this. I am married and kid not yet. If my dad comes to know all abt that, really he gets heart attack bcoz he believes them so much. Actually I can't able to concentrate on things. Evil thoughts r coming. I do think that dharma is there really. People who don't have good heart are there still, doing ugly and shameless behavior in front of u thinking that what's going to happen. If u tell them what they did openly, they r getting angry. Actually there is a saying " unmaya sonna kasakkadhaane seiyum" . Actually my problem is how do I get rid of this. And give me some positivity abt life.

2. Grihani

Grihani Gold IL'ite

@sumathysuguna Could not really get what the problem is from your post? Your family friend betrayed you? Something serious?

3. sumathysuguna

sumathysuguna Silver IL'ite

Actually a relative. Yes serious. But its past. Actually I fully avoided them. Their daughter usually (of my age) used to call and annoy me. Last December also she called me till she get tired. But I couldn't answer. Actually I don't want even their shadow. They taught a lesson and even corrupted my mind in a bad way.

4. Swethasri

Swethasri Platinum IL'ite

If you could explain your problem, it would be easy for other ladies to give you answers. Your posts are really confusing.

3 people like this.
  5. VanithaSudhir

VanithaSudhir Platinum IL'ite

Unable to make out anything. In IL you are anonymous. No one can trace you. So feel free to tell as to how you feel betrayed and what negative thoughts are clouding your mind now ? Why can't you share their betrayal with your parents ?

6. vidhyabaskar

vidhyabaskar Gold IL'ite

Betrayal means something serious. Do you really sense the meaning of it ? From what you have posted, none of us see any betrayal.