1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Reality Shows in Hindi

Discussion in 'TV' started by malspie, Aug 14, 2007.

1. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Dear Friends,

Amul Star Voice of India will have "The nightingale of India" Madam Latha Mangeshkar to honour the show. Madam Latha who had once upon a time laughed at Reality Show of singers, whats she doing here? The world is round so are we, I suppose!!!

2. Saraswathipv

Saraswathipv IL Hall of Fame

Hi Mals,

U R right. Singers who made fun of the reality progs are now sitting as the judges.

Some days back I saw a repeat telecast of an interview with Kumar Sanu in which he ridiculed the present trends of the reality show. Recently I saw him in one such popular show.
    Moreover as u had mentioned in an earlier post, the results are all doctored.. Judges are payed for all their bickering and wah-wahs.

Anyway we get to enjoy the sweet voice of so many aspiring singers. I enjoy that.

By the way,we do not get the star network here in riyadh..:cry: :cry:.

So u enjoy.......

bye

3. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Saraswathi,

You are absolutely correct, stars, singers, directors and all stalwarts who have mocked the show are all hogging the limelight through the show... Shame on them!!!!

4. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Prachi is brought back in Jhalak Dhikhla Ja. The mighty gloves of Ektaa Kapoor has worked for her. Poor contestants they are really feeling offended... Now that they have to compete with a contestant who was eliminated and reconsidered... Not fair..

5. poonamjoshi9266

poonamjoshi9266 New IL'ite

Dear All,

Request you all to vote for Harshit.

Harshit should be the voice of India, but i think Ishmeet will win this contest.

6. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hey Friends,

Ishmit won the coveted title of Star Voice of India. And Lata Mangeshkarji who critically voiced her opinion on reality shows handed over the trophy to him.

bye

Last edited: Nov 30, 2007
  7. meenu

meenu Bronze IL'ite

Hi Mals,
    sad no? I thought abhas would be a finalist! He definitely modulates well!
    Regards,
    meenu

8. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Today I was watching Jhalak Dhikla Jha. Shiamak Davar was so critical with Mir Ranjan Negi, i thought he would give him around 5 marks. But I was surprised to see him giving 7 and this was equivalent to Sonali's score who danced much better than him... Sandhya has taken this dance competition very seriously and it is reflecting in every performance of hers.

When finally the actors of the new movie "Das Kahaniyan" came on the stage and danced the camera was on Dinu and Dia Mirza. Poor Mausmi, was hanging around with no media coverage...........

The new show Anul Star Voice of India - Chote Ustaad have good young singers. Can't believe they are around 10 and 12 years old. Wow!! what a voice, what a talent..

In Boogie Woogie, the "Mothers" are breaking all the barriers and doing their best. Some of them are on the stage after a span of around 10 to 15 years, but, they have not lost the charm and grace...

Jiyo India!!!!!!!

9. meenu

meenu Bronze IL'ite

Hi,
    :iagreeThe mothers are so out of shape that it is a strain to watch them. I like dance programmes with more grace beauty and youth.
    regards,
    meenu

10. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Meenu

I agree that they are out of shape, but the enthusiasm is what matters. The world is not over for them. There are opportunities where they can show their skill. Imagine, without maintaining their weight if they can show talent, if they groom themselves, undergo training, they would definitely grow higher in life.