1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Reality Shows in Hindi

Discussion in 'TV' started by malspie, Aug 14, 2007.

1. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

REALITY SHOWS

Terrorizing the contestants in reality show has become TRENDY. Switch on to any of the reality shows and you have an in house terrorists who is hired by the channel only to serve THE purpose and yes he is paid a handsome “mullah” for his loud show.

I have a doubt about the money these judges earn. May be there are some perks too attached with the lump sum for the vulgarity they bring in their judgement.

I analyze it my way:

If a judge just shouts with bitter remarks he would be paid x amount as perk

If he muffles the co-judges with his loud remarks and punches he is paid x+x amount as perk.

If he successfully brings tears in the eyes of the contestant he is paid 3x +1y and a gift hamper.

If he brought the shiver down the contestants spine he is assured to be the judge in the next reality show hosted by the channel.

If he has performed all the above acts in one show, to add flavour to the curry, the Director of the show has come in front of the camera and has tried to pacify him, an act for the audience to watch and increase the TRP bar to rocket high; reviews have termed this particular judge the black cat of the show then be sure that the judge has not only earned the perks (6xy + 8ab + 9pqr) but also the seat of a judge for all the shows hosted by that channel irrelevant to his knowledge of the performance. :tongue

It is a very poor act from such renowned names. People tend to forget their roots the moment they reach the top. :yes:

They even mouth foul language which is neatly camouflaged by a “ting” music. :yes:

Finally after terrorizing, antagonizing and bringing the morale down of the contestants, the final verdict lies in the hands of the audience who is either a milkman, breadman, cobbler, tailor, collegian, manager, giggolo, corporate honcho, prostitute, don .. what more can I say….

On what basis do we judge the show. Most of the time its personal liking. Then why terrroise the contestants.. why....

WITH <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:City><st1:place>INDEPENDENCE</st1:place></st1:City> DAY APPROACHING, I BOW MY HEAD DOWN WITH SHAME.:oops:

2. Monsi

Monsi Bronze IL'ite

You are absolutely right Mals ! I completely agree with you.
    The judges are simply sitting there to create all hype and hoopla for the show and raise the TRP ratings. Sometimes I really doubt their capabilities. For ex in Indian Idol, all the 4 judges are so well known in music world. They know all the music. But then how come it happens that 2 of them will feel that the singer was off the beat (so to say "the singing was FLAT") and other 2 will say it was outstanding. Then they start fighting with each other :idontgetit:
    The junta keeps sending SMSs that costs 6-10rs per SMS and as u said most of them dont know a thing about music SUR and all but just vote based on their favourites.
    But whatever said and done, these shows are topping the popularity charts and I am one among those who watch every episode of Indian Idol, Voice Of India and Sa Re Ga Ma Pa with the same interest except that I DONT SEND SMSs :-D

3. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hey friends,

Judges have to hide their faces now. Public is voting for all the victims and are reaching them to great heights...

Judges are now very sweet and soft....

ha ha ha....................

4. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

All good singers are gone. What is the use of firing, screaming and insulting by the judges.

Luckily, Amit Paul is still around... Emon is also gone.

Toshi is gone in Star Voice of India. Priyani another good singer is gone.

5. Sravanthi28

Sravanthi28 Silver IL'ite

Hi Mals,
    What you said is absolutely correct. I was a steady follower of Indian Idol in the last season, but i lost all interest because of the cheap tricks displayed by the judges and producers of the show just to increase the TRP ratings of the show as well as the channel. But i can confidently say that almost every loyal viewer of the television follows any of these such reality shows to enjoy all types of songs being sung.
    I dont know how come the judges can be so rude. They are there only to judge, but they behave as they themselves have been training the candidate right from their childhood and as such the candidate failed to reach their mark.
    Indian Hindi channels copy all the programs from the west channles and the other regional channels also prove that they are not behind(in copying) and get we the same programs here. I happened to watch a single episode of "Big Boss" (inspite of my hubby warning not to watch such idiotic shows after seeing the ad)and i was so irritated that i thought of crashing my TV set. As long as the business goes on, nobody here is interested in giving quality programs.

Sravanthi

6. meenu

meenu Bronze IL'ite

hi,
    I am a reular watcher of all shows. Zee sa rega ma i thinkhas good judges who have good rapport. I enjoyed Lalloo's episode very very much.I hope Raja wins.
    Regards,
    meenu

7. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Dear Friends,

Toshi and Abbas are eliminted in STAR VOICE OF INDIA. Two good singers are out. Its a real pity that talent hunt shows are not living up to its mark. :bangcomp: :bangcomp: :bangcomp: :bangcomp:

8. meenu

meenu Bronze IL'ite

I think Abhas is in danger zone.He willsurely come back?
    meenu

9. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

There is a WILD CARD ENTRY in Star Voice of India.... It will be telecasted on 23-09-07 at 11.00 p.m. in STAR PLUS.

10. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

I had predicted in my friends cirlce that PRASHANT TAMANG WILL WIN THE TITLE OF INDIAN IDOL.

I am happy for my predictions that came true and also very happy to see black faces fo the judges. He was never praised, never appreicated, never applauded by anybody. God stood by him only because he believed in himself. A LESSON FOR ALL OF US TO LEARN.....