1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Realisation Of My Love

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by nandinimithun, Jul 14, 2011.

1. nandinimithun

nandinimithun IL Hall of Fame

From day one, I took a vow to change my ways for the better, to bring about a new person within myself. One that could stand up, and not crumble to the floor. Little by little, I built up what i had for so long fought for. Now I live happily and in harmony with him.

We have grown from that day on. Deeper in love and affection. We have grown stronger together.

For it was me, who let him down, time after time.

In the beginning, I was weak, In search of the rock. I didnt know what i wanted, i was too young to truly know. The life i thought i wanted was far beyond i thought i really wanted. But now i know, this is the life she dreamt up and this was the person whom she loved ever. In time, I grew up up. She realised the true meaning of love, happiness and unity.

I think back now on the day that it all happened, and see that my old ways was leading to down and beaten path. I thought, that i needed someone else to lead me the way. I needed to clear a path for herself, But myself alone. could not always make it through. I realised that another person was needed to help her along in times that i felt i could not go on, that it was too hard, too difficult....

That was the time when HE came and said, 'Come, my sweetheart, Take My hand and heart and I will show you the way. I will be there when the time get tough, to pick you up and carry you though, cause as long as we are here together, nothing can block the path.... All I ask in return, is that you do the same. Take my hand and help me though the brush, clear my way,so that I may see, clearly where we need to be.

I have realised my love whcih is true to my feelings and close to my heart and have met MY ULTIMATE MAN.

So have you realised your true love yet ?? Have you met the true person, your soul mate ??

2. sreemanavaneeth

sreemanavaneeth Gold IL'ite

hai nandi,

The deep thoughts and feelings about LOVE which you have described in a very nice manner my dear. The LOVE is within ourselves .To CARE and TAKE CARE OF LOVE we need some true soul. My True soul is with me for the past 17 yrs. Hope you can guess

3. spuppala

spuppala Gold IL'ite

Good one nandi...the deep feelings for your loved one were beautifully narrated.I found my mine too :)

4. nandinimithun

nandinimithun IL Hall of Fame

spuppala,

Isnt that a wonderful feeling wen u have found ur ultimate man, who is created by god specially for u :)

5. spuppala

spuppala Gold IL'ite

Yes dear,i agree with you,it is a feeling far beyond the words:)