1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Reached canada atlast

Discussion in 'Indians in Toronto & vicinity' started by suchitrakumar, Dec 9, 2013.

1. suchitrakumar

suchitrakumar Senior IL'ite

hi friends
    thanks for all ur support and suggestions i have reached canada on nov 16th and kind of settled. i am in etobicoke toronto anyone living here. waiting eagerly to make some friends.

with regards,
    suchitrakumar.

2. anmolhai

anmolhai Platinum IL'ite

Welcome :) wishing you all the best with settling in. Enjoy the snow :wave

3. Deepthi2013

Deepthi2013 Junior IL'ite

Hi,
    We also recently moved to Canada.Staying in Mississauga.

4. anmolhai

anmolhai Platinum IL'ite

All the best Deepthi, I am in Burlington area. hope you are settling in nicely.

5. indoc

indoc Gold IL'ite

Damn.. I miss canada.. though I am glad that I ain't living in toronto and greater toronto area.. I miss Montreal..

6. tyagi

tyagi New IL'ite

namastey evry 1,as iam new 2 ths forum kindly pardon me for my[COLOR=#009900 !important]mistakes[/COLOR](if any)..
    its high momentum inside of me fr [COLOR=#009900 !important]immigration to canada[/COLOR],as it's evident frm previous posts(of other respected members)...it's nice place to settle..viz toranto,ottawa,etc.
    iam an [COLOR=#009900 !important]MBA graduate[/COLOR],bt [COLOR=#009900 !important]unemployed[/COLOR] from last 1 year,i do have LOI(letter of intend)of two companies but don't have any experience letter.
    Neither im having any links in canada,nor any relatives of mine is there...so which would be the better option to begin with...?
    shall i start [COLOR=#009900 !important]visiting[/COLOR] embassy or look for any agent?
    could you plz provide me any legitimate and honest links..for [COLOR=#009900 !important]getting[/COLOR] my visa without any impediments...
    i would b highly grateful to you
    with respect
    tyagi singh