1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Re:SunBlock Cream

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by srilu, Apr 2, 2007.

1. srilu

srilu New IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

Can u all plz advise me like which sunscreen lotion can i use?

Bcoz of this summer i am getting white patches on my Face,Neck and Hands and the lotion of how much SPF bcoz it is mandatory to check how much is the SPF percent mine is normal skin but if apply oily creams means i will get white heads,
    Can any body tell me

Thanks

2. radhavenkatesh

radhavenkatesh Silver IL'ite

Re: SunBlock Cream

Dear srilu
    i think your getting white patches bcz
    1.ur skin is getting dried or ur not moisturising it properly
    2. ur HB level is low u shd start taking a multivitamin tablet daily or any heamatonic

you need to moisturise urslf with any moisturiser in night time
    as u said ur getting white heads if u use any oily creams pl use any aloverabased products
    sunblock or sunscreen which u can use is shadowz gel frm dr reddys being a gel form it wil form a film and wil not allow u to get white heads
    if possible try any calamine based product which is always better as a sunblock for u and u wont get white heads also

3. radhavenkatesh

Dear srilu
    i think your getting white patches bcz
    1.ur skin is getting dried or ur not moisturising it properly
    2. ur HB level is low u shd start taking a multivitamin tablet daily or any heamatonic

you need to moisturise urslf with any moisturiser in night time
    as u said ur getting white heads if u use any oily creams pl use any aloverabased products
    sunblock or sunscreen which u can use is shadowz gel frm dr reddys being a gel form it wil form a film and wil not allow u to get white heads
    if possible try any calamine based product which is always better as a sunblock for u and u wont get white heads also
    kindly go for a clean up monthly once

4. srilu

srilu New IL'ite

Hi Radha,

Thanks for giving the Explanation to me,
    But i use the Moist.regularly i.e 2 times (Himalaya Product bcoz it is for normal skin)
    Mine is oily at nose,chin and upper lip and cheeks are normal skin.

I am not sure of Vitamin Tablets that i should take,
    and i use daily Lacto calamine after applying moist.
    wat type of Alovera Products can i use for reducing the White heads or moist,
    i am getting so many white heads on nose ,chin and on upper lip it is very bad to see also,if i go clean up also after 2 days immeadiately i will get the white heads even it is of no use.

Is that Gel from reddy's works gud for me?
    if i do journey or there will be no rest tome gone case with my face:):) so many white heads i will get and i use generally Gram flour to get rid of this.

Could u plz advise me in this i am fed of my white heads:(:(

5. raginiprakash

raginiprakash Senior IL'ite

Hi!

I would definitely suggest you to see a dermatologist since a doctor is the best person to guide you. Since you've mentioned that u have white patches, u must see the doctor. White patches occur due to severe exposure to the sun.

From your description, you seem to have combination skin i.e normal & oily skin, oily at the T zone (forehead, nose & chin).
    Everybody's skin is different & likewise each skin reacts differently to various products. I see that u live in b'lore...there are some very good dermatologists out there....do consult them.

Cheers!
    Ragini.

6. srilu

srilu New IL'ite

Hi Rajani,

Thanks for giving the solution i do that of consulting doctor could u plz tell me how to get rid of the white heads bcoz the thread follows for white heads also i followed but of no use .
    That is why again i am asking

7. srilu

srilu New IL'ite

Thanks for the reply pooja

8. radhavenkatesh

whiteheads can be cleaned up what i meant abt cleanup was to get them cleaned up you have a procedure called cleanup where

a parlor procedure which we do in our skin hospital is as follows :

1 cleansing is done using cleansing milk (shalaks company has LTT cleanser v gud one )
    2 scrubbing u v lightly wht a gud scrub
    3 steaming ur face with ozone steams which will allow ur white heads to be lifted frm the skin
    4 using a black head remover / suction method ur white heads are cleaned
    using and astringent ,savalon and hydrogen peroxide
    5. V light massage with alover gel with a mixture of teatree oil one drop, lavender oil one drop and lemongrass/menta piperata (pipermint oil) one drop
    6 a pack which has multani matti, calamine and trifala powder is used to dry ur skin

this procedure is supposed to be done once in 15 days and u wil find ur skin is gud glowing and rid of whiteheads and pimples

IF u cannot do all this pl use a cleanser and steam ur face and use multani matti pack atleast