1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

re-marriage

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by ideasopinions, Apr 20, 2010.

1. asuitablegirl

asuitablegirl Gold IL'ite

Thanks girls for explaining the definition to me. :bonk Sorry ideasopinions, I would not have asked what it meant had I known the meaning, hope I haven't embarassed you by delving into the details.

2. RadiantCat

RadiantCat Gold IL'ite

Ideas, my two-cents. When you are coming out of a relationship, it's important that you don't come out with a blemish. It doesn't matter the laundry list of crap the opposition might hurl at you, but you must safeguard yourself. Both the parties want to come out and runaway, in such a situation, it is better to go for a Mutual Consent divorce.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2010
  3. ideasopinions

ideasopinions New IL'ite

Thanks ladies for all ur msgs.

Am a virgin. He did try , but did not succeed. So, I still have the precious possession (bahh !!). I hope everyone knows what virgin means, google plz.

If I have to prove him wrong, then I need to prove too many things. He just threw in whatever came to his mind. LIke I did not work where I was working, I did not get a transfer, even if I got a transfer, I did not join him at his residence, something fishy in the family since my colleagues did not attend the wedding,I did not tell him abt my salary, I am frigid, family is fraud, family hid my frigidity. I am mentally unstable, physically have some illness and many more.

So, I am 200% fed up. And hence I would like to end it saying, I do not agree to the allegations, but lets get the annulment.

4. rosegirl

rosegirl Bronze IL'ite

Why dont you ask your lawyer to talk to your husband's lawyer and try to file a mutual petition instead of all these mudslinging. Whats the use of dissecting the marriage when its going to end anyway.

5. Nandshyam

Nandshyam IL Hall of Fame

If only people not dissect anything other than oneself, earth would be one sweet place to live in ;)

6. ideasopinions

ideasopinions New IL'ite

I heard of this ex-parte decree. Does that mean, if I dont attend the hearing/cross examination, will the judge give the judgement in his favour and consider all his allegations as accepted by me?

Basically, I am not interested in this case anymore and too frustrated. I just want to give up, let him get whtever he wants, but neither the lawyer nor my parents are ready to get this done. They say that a judgement would be passed saying the nullity is granted and the allegation that I am frigid would be considered true. And that will be declared officially in the judgement. Which, apparently, would affect my chances of re-marrying (I have a younger brother and his marriage prospects would affect too)

Is there no way out of this than fight? I really dont care who thinks what.

7. RadiantCat

RadiantCat Gold IL'ite

If you go for expat.. it is a blemish on you. As I said, go for mutual consent. It's a painless procedure and easy to come out too.

8. flowerlady

flowerlady IL Hall of Fame

Annulment is given if the marriage is unconsummated (Google in doubt) , so its not a case of divorce at all mutual or otherwise.
    The husband has proved that you are frigid , you prove that he is impotent , both need medical check ups by a competent doctor. It cannot be diagnosed by looking at any person. Did you undergo any medical examination ? You can prove that you are not frigid by getting a doctor to examine you.
    Why is your lawyer not helping you with these basics ?
    Anyhow why should you be be called something , with a certificate to prove it , if you are not ?
    Change your lawyer if required.

9. fairytale

fairytale New IL'ite

hi,

am also facing the same problem what u mentioned in ur post. pls let me know what r the steps u have taken for annulment. Moreover i came to know that there are people in same mentality by giving torture. have u filed ur allegations against him. if means what was the reply from his side. could u briefly give me the steps u have taken which helps me a lot.
    thanks.

10. grihasta

grihasta New IL'ite

If you can disprove his allegations, that means annulment may not be granted. You would then have to go through divorce. For that, you will have to start all over again, attending the court proceedings and so on.

Disclaimer: I am not a lawyer