1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Random Pics

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Mar 3, 2008.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Varloo,

the guided tours take u to historical places, where they want u to purchase soveniers from which the bus driver and guide have their cuts.

I will take u around town, to places these people will not take u too.The real shopping places, the Marble statue lane ,the lac bangles lane, Birla Temple a must see, then u must see Rambagh Palace Hotel, Raj Mahal palace hotel,Jai Mahal Palace Hotel, all 5 stars but in the heart of the city, converted from palaces to hotels, and so many such places, which these buses dont show u.

and then u have the best guide Kamalji for free, who wil regale u with stories and jokes.HAHA.

Welcome once again , this time for a trip with me.Let me know.

I will come to Chennai in May,and would love to meet u and yr family.Regards.kamal

2. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Latha,

Thanks.Its a n ordinary Nokia, but the pics are decent.One or two of the pics posted was thru a digital, which i forgot to mention,sorry for that.

Why dont u all post yr picutres on Indus.Pictures are fun to [post, and i dont like to hide my identity, as i am sure with my looks no lady is going to kidnap mebonk

And we see so many things on the roads, the mobile is handy to take out pics immediatly.

Regards.kamal

3. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Kamal, my dear buddy!
    What a beautiful family you have! A wise man once said "If a man has a beautiful family to go back to, he would go nowhere else!"
    Yes , you guessed it right. That wise man is none other than me!
    May God bless all of you with the very best!
    Sri

4. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sri,

Thank u so much for yr warm comments, and coming from the great man himself, i am floored.Thank u so much.

I hope u will find time to meet me and my wife and daughter in Chennai sometime in May.Thanks and Regards.kamal

5. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Ramya,

Hey thanks a ton.Sabki Nazar utar iye meri nahin.Wife and daughter look good not me.HAHA.

The complexion of the girls is due to wife's strict diet regime.Lots of fruits and veggies, juices, all natural food, less junk.do u know we dont get soft drinks unless we have guests, and what is left over, me and duaghters finish in a jiffy.I pamper my daughters no end,i tell them once a week order whatever u want, be it pizzas , chips or whatever.

I get them lots of choclates for them, of which i eat the most.That is why meri Zabaan meethi hai, and so is my writing.:spin

Yes the parrots are also cute, and i have plenty coming here.Thanks once again.Kamal

6. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Kamla,

It will be a pleasure to meet u and yr husband.I will buy u a God,HAHA,and show u around town.I am looking forward to yr visist.Send me a note whenever u are coming here and i will give u all my contact nos.

Looking forward to yr visist here.Regards.kamal

7. Honeytha

Honeytha Senior IL'ite

Hello Kamalji,

Thanks for sharing the pics...........it is totally different............Good try............Keep going

8. Kam45

Kam45 Junior IL'ite

Respected Kamalji,
    Thanks for the nice photos you shared with us and for the interesting captions. I really found them interesting to view and read.
    Kamala

9. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Anitha,

Thanks for the kind words.Regards.kamal

10. Oviya

Oviya Silver IL'ite

Dear Kamalji,

Thanks for sharing.

Sweet family..

Harshaji is looking so young...