1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Random Pics

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Mar 3, 2008.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Soaring Spirits,

I am floored by your warm comments.What can i say.Your words speak the same of you.It is my pleasure to be at Indus, and to meet u and other I lites,thank u very much SS.Regards.kamal

2. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Varloo,

That was a super comment thjat i am not going for a Mr.India contest.HAHA.Yes i am very comfortable the way i look,just pulling my leg thats all.I agree with u, what is there to hide here.

I was fortunate to meet Sunkan on my visit to Banglore last month,and i hope to meet other I lites when the opportunity comes.And if u come to Jaipur, give me the opportunity to be yr host and showu around.Thanks and regards.kamal

3. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Kamla,

Thanks for the compliments.And i would love to meet u when u come to Jaipur.Paradise is where u make it.It is all in the mind, so i feel.

Of my 54 years, the first half was spent in Mumbai where i was born and bred, and the later half in jaipur.I had to rebuild my whole life here, and today jaipur is my first home, i have so many friends here.I adjust very fast to the cuircumstances, which many people dont do fast.

Looking forward to yr visit here, and maybe i will sell u a God(Just a joke,but Gods are here for sale, u can check my new blog posted recently).Thanks and regards.kamal

Kamla, where can i post the march finests posts ? it seems to have disappeared from the home page since a few days.There are so many good posts that i want to nominate of others. one of them is Vidya's.let me know.

4. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Dear Kamalji,

I dont mind if you wish to share the savings with me..... hahahahahahaha.... You see, it has a little bit of selfish part in that.... When I come to Jaipur and you take me around.... I dont want competition.... You se.... Big LaughBig LaughBig LaughBig Laugh.... Hope Shanthi is not reading this...:coffee

Veda

5. rs18

rs18 Senior IL'ite

Kamalji,

Hope your family pictures had made most of the IL'tes sleepless and speechless including mebonk, let me very honest. iam feeling bit jealous after seeing such a Great family, cute girls and sweet parrots . They are ravishing...

Pls let me have their numbers , to share some of the tips on skin care.

Sabkaa Nazar uthartlooo bai saab.( including parrots)

Cheers
    Ramya

6. lathamohan

lathamohan Bronze IL'ite

Kamalji,
    Happy to see ur family. As ramya said such mein aapke family ka nazar utharna jaroori hai. keep on writing, good to read ur blogs.

regards,
    latha

7. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kamalji,

That was very kind of you indeed. I have an added enthusiasm to visit Jaipur now:) I shall contact you at a closer date for your ph number through pm! If it is destined, it will happen and you surely can give me a God, what more can I ask for......!

I have given the link below for March nominations. Vidya's is a hot favorite amongst many of us and I am not surprised.

As for adjusting fast to the new home and circumstances, believe me when I say that I am a profi at it!!! Thanks to my hubby !!!!!!!!!!!

L, Kamla

Link:
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/finest-posts-of-il/21680-finest-posts-march-2008-nominations.html

8. latha_sasi

latha_sasi Silver IL'ite

Dear Kamalji,

Thats a lovely family you have there...including your dog and birds.For the pics taken by your cell its pretty good.

Latha Sasidharan
    :cheers

9. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Dear Kamalji,
    thanks for the invitation and will surely call on you if I visit Jaipur again. I have already visited your city in 1997, during our first trip to North India. We had a nice time there for a day, sightseeing the whole day. You know how they organise these tours. It was quite interesting but I would have prefered to roam around the place, to get the feel of the life etc. rather than only visit the tourist must sees.
    You could have dropped in at Chennai also, just 5 hours from Bangalore.

10. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Veda,

HAHA.Most welcome to jaipur with Shanti.If u come alone, u and me will paint the town Red for sure.Regards.kamal