1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Rama's Vishwaroopam

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by jayasala42, Nov 27, 2014.

1. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Jayasala,

You sure are a boon to IL! Not just me, many realize that. No wonder Every post of your's lands in the FP forum! This one thanks to Vijima!!

Loved reading this very thought provoking and informative post about Vishwaroopam.

I do not even aspire in my wildest dreams to ever be able visualize my Creator! A small speck of dust is huge compared to me where such devotion is concerned. True I trust and believe in the Creator. Who am I to question that? Dwaita - Adwaita is something I try to understand and am in awe that so many well learned and informed people have said so much about it. To put it simply, I am just in awe about the Creator and the Creation. But then, are they not both one and the same?

However, since I don't go out of my way to grab books on it and educate myself, I see that the plan was all set for me for I get to read it even without intending to! Aah, Lord doth love me for He is in me--"Aham Brahmasmi" ?!

Your last reply brings to me the slokam...

"OM Poornamadah Poornamidam Poornaad
    Poornamudachyate; Poornasya Poornamaadaaya Poornamevaavashisyate"

Yes, when the Whole is taken from Whole, Whole remains Whole!!

L, Kamla

2. jayasala42

jayasala42 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kamla,
    Thank you for your nice response.Viswa roopam is actually loving with care the poor and down trodden, and the sympathy we show to fellow beings-universal britherhood/sisterhood.That seems to be the apt interpretation of yasodha seeing the entire universe in Krishna's mouth and Arjuna's 's Viswaroopa Darshanam of Lord Krishan after Geethopadesham.
    Jayasala 42