***** Ramamurthy Nagar,KrishnaRajaPuram YELLOW PAGES ******

Discussion in 'Shopping/Restaurants in Bangalore' started by swaran, Jan 3, 2011.

1. meerajesh59

meerajesh59 Gold IL'ite

I want to know whether there is any art and craft shop in RM Nagar

2. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

****** craft items,kundans *********

Ok,i ll tell you the few places where i buy these craft items

STATIONARY SHOP ::

Location::plaza opposite to the church on RM nagar main road...As soon as you enter the plaza,you can see the stationary shop on to your right

Items available :: All craft papers,colours,pastels,glitters,glass painting items,craft items...many more are available here...

GEETHA TAILORING

Location :: Opposite to dooravani medicals,RM nagar main road

You can get a lot variety of kundans,zari borders,and related materials here

In both places,i would not say you can get everything but most of the craft items can be found...for more materials ,you ll have to go to the city market

@ meena,if you can tell me specifically about any craft items you ae looking for,i can help you

3. meerajesh59

meerajesh59 Gold IL'ite

I want to buy anchor stich kit. Is it available in RM Nagar

4. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

sure ,you can check in this stationary shop i have mentioned or in that case even big fancy shops too would have...i had mentioned about a fancy shop in RM main road few pages back...i guess you can chek in there too...both are pretty close to your house..:)

5. lakshmi.mani

lakshmi.mani Junior IL'ite

Blush is located @ CMH road adjacent to GK Vale.. It is an exclusive women's apparel store.

They have a good (but-not-huge) collection of dresses ,saree ,innerwear and sleep wear. I have been a regular customer for arnd 4 years and have bought lot of formal and party wear, nighties etc and have also used their tailoring service for stitching chudidhars. .

My favourite is their sleepwear. They are expensive as they sell only branded stuff. Inspite of the cost I like them because they are long lasting even while washing them in m/c.

I was happy with their tailoring service too. They would charge twice than our RM nagar tailors but then the fitting would be perfect. At times there used to be a 1/2 days delay.

Overall the cost is on the higher side but I like their service and the quality of the stuff they sell.

I used to stay @ CV raman nagar hence distance was not a problem then. But since I moved to Akshaya Nagar I found difficult to go there for stiching and stopped using their tailoring service for more than 2 yrs. But still go there for readymade dresses.

Also,They have a shop near to HDFC Bank in CMH road for men .

Last edited: Feb 15, 2011
  6. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

thank you very much for the eleborate review
    that would be really useful for all here...
    i ll check the shop when i go to CMH road..thanks

7. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

Its abt the Gynic Asha from aasha nursing home. She is just behind money and her treatment was too bad that she didnt even tell me i was conceived when I was pregnant. throu her treatment i had an abortion and was not able to conceive for 3 years.. I dont suggest this doctor.

Thanks,
    sapthanaa

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2011
  8. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Dear sapthu

SOrry to hear the bad news but thanks a ton for the important feedback....i believe a lot of ladies do visit this asha maternity clinic as its close to RM nagar
    thanks again dear

9. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Dear Radhica...did you happen to buy that wooden puja mantap?...
    yesterday i went to that wooden shop that i had mentioned earlier below the fresh @RM shop (opp to moore super market on RM nagar main road...near to baby park)....i found a medium sized puja mantap...maybe i guess it would be twice the small size...neatly decorated...full wood..looked nice...i enquired the price for you and that lady said somewhat around 6000...but you can sure bargain and it would come between4K-5K
    try it out...and do write a review of the place from where you bought :)

10. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

******furniture shops*****

Here i am about to just list a set of furniture shops where i have just gone for enquiry..this is not the review of best furniture shops in RM nagar (as i always give for other shops) but just to help you all by giving some directions

St.MARY's FURNITURE

Location::Opposite to the Handloom Shop in RM Nagar main road,very near to manipal hospital

I have bought carved furniture 5 seater(1 3seater,2 single seater),deewan set(made with cupboards according to our request) and bean bag along with corresponding cushions and beds from here and rate is fine(all together for around 25K)...but one thing,the quality and finishing available in branded showrooms cannot be compared to this...ideal for people who are looking for good furniture not branded or costly ones...the work is fine...delivery was on time...had 2-3 minor cracks but immediately was attended..no bog issues till now(more than 1 year since we bought)

Other than this he also has steel cupboards,sofa sets,small tables and many more

similar wholesale furniture shops are available in lot of places around RM nagar where you can bargain and get items...

OTHER GOOD QUALITY COSTLY FURNITURE SHOPS

Location :: Outer Ring Road,RM Nagar,Banaswadi signal,Tamarind restaurant road

There are many many furniture shops here...many varieties...but finishing is good...obviously costly but definetely if you are planning for good furniture,can give a look around these shops...can bargain...

But before coming to a conclusion in the first shop itself,better to look around all the shops in the same area because someone else can give the same for less..your luck :)

PS::i have not bought from here but while i analysed the furnitures,felt the quality was fine...in case any one felt the same or felt the other way,please make a feedback

CARVED FURNITURE

Location::Below fresh@RM nagar,near to Baby park,opposite to More supermarket on RM Nagar main road

Made a visit yesterday,all furnitures are carved and look really good...carvings look neat and they have variety of furnitures...dressing table,deewan,cot,chairs,tables,many more...nice artistic look...looking at the furnitures,i feel its fine..cost,sorry no idea...

PS::here too please make a feedback about the quality and price if you have bought from this place

Last edited: Feb 22, 2011