***** Ramamurthy Nagar,KrishnaRajaPuram YELLOW PAGES ******

Discussion in 'Shopping/Restaurants in Bangalore' started by swaran, Jan 3, 2011.

1. jes

jes New IL'ite

hi Swaran,
    there's a shop called wonder years in kalyan nagar just opposite foodworld...there you get all baby stuffs and kids dresses at affordable price...you also get baby products,toys etc..

i also found a big shop called parivar lifestyle in kammanahalli...which have kids clothes at affordable price...it's a 3 storey building..where you get all kind of clothings for kids,ladies and gents,even you get bedsheets ,blankets etc...i have only checked kids clothing in this shop which i thought is affordable and good quality..

2. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Hi Jes...
    thanks for the info about the baby shop and gynacologist
    keep pouring in your reviews about shops:)

3. lakshmi.mani

lakshmi.mani Junior IL'ite

U guys r doing a Great Job !!!:thumbsup

I was a resident of AKshaya Nagar and moved abroad 8 months back.. planning to be back soon.. good to see this thread with such useful info..

I had posted a query long back on tailors in Ramamurthy nagar in IL ..
    I had great trouble in finding a tailor and atlast found one in RM nagar main road close to Apna Bazaar.. The shop is first floor and close to that is a chicken shop... I dont remember the name excatly.. I think he was Nisha Tailors or so..

Last edited: Feb 4, 2011
    GlobetrotterG likes this.
  4. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Hi Lakshmi
    glad to help !!!!!
    Actually i too tried this nisha tailors but was not convienced
    ACtually i gave 2 salwars(3 months back),one had a thick gold zari chamki work attached to it and the other was a cotton salwar
    1st cotton salwar - inspite of mentioning the length of collar ,did a wrong job...but the salwar was fine..asusual needed a little alteration ..but thats fine..happens with most of tailors
    2nd salwar - this was a costly one but he removed that neat chamki zari work(thick one) that could be given for the sleeves and salwar...the salwar now looked like a normal one..stiching again not proper...when asked for the zari,the lady there asked me whether there was any zari and when i raised my voice,she asked me to come the next day...next day,that girl was there(the guy who took the initial measurements absonded) and she said she doesn;t know where that went and no appologies too....i believe they would have taken that zari for their kurtha stiching...they have a small boutique too...so i guess that good lenghty chamki zari would have gone for that

hence i was not happy with the service....so dint recommend in this thread

5. lakshmi.mani

lakshmi.mani Junior IL'ite

Thnaks swaran..good that you had warned me.

When I last went there (that was abt an year back) there was a guy in-charge .. I gave him 2 dresses with extra zari and embroidery patches.. he did a good job and infact the stiching was perfect.. I used to go to Blush @ CMH road in Indira Nagar previously .

Abt Gynaec I went to Asha Nursing home.Though I did not have the delivery there I was not happy with both gynaec and sonologist.. In my point of view they both lack patience... and do not have time for questions from first time moms.

Hope this info helps..

6. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

hi Lakshmi...thanks a lot dear for the warning...there are many in KRPuram who i believe would prefer Asha nursing home....thats a useful warning...

can you please tell about your experience with Blush...and their cost..what all they stich,...i mean designer blouses,chudis etc..your review would help us to get more infor on the shop :)

Last edited: Feb 8, 2011
  7. meerajesh59

meerajesh59 Gold IL'ite

Hi Swaran,
    I used to give my chudidhar to Sirusha tailors. The shop is in Devaki apparao layout which is near to MORE supermarket.
    They are stitching well. They to have some chudidhar materials for sale.

GlobetrotterG likes this.
  8. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Hi Meera....thanks for the info...

SIRUSHA TAILORS ... DEVAKI APPARAO LAYOUT....near to MORE SUPERMARKET
    stiching and chudidar materials available

meera,small clarification...sorry i dont know about devaki apparao layout...can you tell me which more you are talking about
    is it one on the RM main road or on the kalkere main road(sunday market)
    are the rates normal or high?

Last edited: Feb 8, 2011
  9. meerajesh59

meerajesh59 Gold IL'ite

Its in RM nagar main road. Near Baby park, Adhishwar...
    90 rs for single stitch and 180 for double stitch (they will buy the lining cloth)

10. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame