1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Rakhi 'one Of My Favorite Fest'

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by 28neha, Aug 18, 2016.

1. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

In childhood Rakhi was one of my favorite fest in all Fest.Not because its bonding between Brother and sister..its Because I use to get Money from brother which he never wants to give :tonguewink::tonguewink::tonguewink::tonguewink::tonguewink::tonguewink:

I remember One year my brother brought Flower for us(me and my elder sister) .my elder sister accepted it but i fought with him i dont want flower and all :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:.Now he gives me pocket full of money and i wont accept it :tongueout:.i wish i couldn't have grown up.i miss those days lot.:relaxed:

Today I am Missing Him lot.Now i understand Value of this bonding.without uttering word we promise each other.he promise me to take care of me in every hurdle of life and i pray for his wel being.he is one of best gift i got from god.still we have not changed still we fight like in childhood.and Maa and paa scolds us now you have grown up dont behave like kids :sweatsmile::sweatsmile::sweatsmile::sweatsmile:

every Rakhi we try to be together but some time it wont happen.this year it came mid of week so brother came weekend took rakhi and went back .now i have one cute niece she tie Rakhi to my brother and Papa.i See myself in her.i miss my innocent face which was not knowing anything about this world.i wish i couldn't have grown up.i wish i would have been little angle of papa and mom without any worry just enjoying life to maximum extent.

Happy Rakshabhandhan to all IL's :)

[​IMG]

kaniths, jskls, ashima10 and 5 others like this.

2. Caide

Caide IL Hall of Fame

so sweet i miss rakhi because i dont have brother :(

3. beautifullife30

beautifullife30 Platinum IL'ite

Nice! I never really had a brother until very late....my counsin came along after 13 years.

That bug was more of a pest....he used to demand I tie Rakhi and gift him as well!! Rakhi literally used to empty my piggy bank. I used to crib everytime I had to gift him.

Now I post his Rakhi to his place, though he is class 12, he refuses to gift me saying he will give me a grand biiiiiiiig gift once he starts earning! I am literally waiting like a fox with its tongue out for that grand gift of his. 18 years worth of Rakhi gifts should definitely be as big as a long Diamond necklace ...right!?!

Caide likes this.
  4. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

Arre so what You can Tie Rakhi to cousins or friends who are very close to you..i use to tie Rakhi to papa as my papa was not having sister..:)

Caide likes this.
  5. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

ha ha ha in my home sister has to tie rakhi and brother have to gift her..but here i saw differently.i understand how you would have felt when ur piggy bank getting empty :) Hope you get your diamond Necklace :)

Last edited: Aug 18, 2016
  6. Caide

Caide IL Hall of Fame

oh i dont have cousin brothers either here we dont celebrate rakhi i am from south (Tamilnadu) only some celebrates so dont know about Rasam

7. beautifullife30

beautifullife30 Platinum IL'ite

Caide papa....you don't know about 'Rasam' being in TN???? :fearscream:

Enna koduma pa idhu :facepalm:

kaniths and Caide like this.
  8. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

Rasam?? Ur taking Abt Rasam Sambar Or resham(silk)Thread :rolleyes:

kaniths and Caide like this.
  9. Caide

Caide IL Hall of Fame

oi kindlelu you know well i am talking about rituals bad girl always trying to teasing me:nono::nono::nono::nono:

ashima10 likes this.
  10. Caide

Caide IL Hall of Fame

u too brutus :weary::weary::weary::weary:

ashima10 likes this.