1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Rajini Amazing- God Keeps Reminding me........... Must Read

Discussion in 'Movies' started by pussy, Feb 17, 2010.

1. pussy

pussy Gold IL'ite

Visiting that Ragavendra temple in Bangalore is almost more than a routine for her. She has not seen him ever before in the temple.

He was sitting on the floor with his closed eyes, folded legs and locked fingers in 'Gnana Mudra'. He looked strange and different with a turban on his head and the very long flowing beard. Some thing was there in his face that attracted her. She could not understand what that was.
    She finished her 'darshan' and came out; she saw the man was walking in the corridor. Again something was happening in her, she could not understand what was that. She was telling herself, "a poor old man. I have to help him". She ran to him, gave rupees ten in his hand and forced him to accept. He smiled, expressed a reverence like a 'prasadam' by keeping it in the forehead and thanked her by keeping the hand in prayer position ('Namasthey').

As she came out, she saw the man was getting into his Mercedes Benz, she was perplexed, shivered and ran to him and said, "Sir (Ayya!), Please forgive me, I did not do this to insult you. By seeing your dress and appearance, I thought you are struggling in life and offered you the money. It is a blunder. I am sorry. Please forgive me. Please give me back that money. I am sorry". The man with the fake beard and turban laughed and replied her politely, "Ammaa.. There is no mistake of yours. It is the other way. The creator is again and again reminding me through some body, "You are nothing. You are not special. Everybody is equal in front of me". He keeps on sending this message again and again and today you happened to be a medium. That's it. Thanks a ton". His hand again went to prayer position, expressed gratitude to the lady and he went into his car.

When the lady realized the man was none other than Super star Rajini Kanth - Asia 's number one paid actor, he has left the place. She did not know what to do. With tears in her eyes, she was starring at the direction that the car went.

- From Dr. Gayathri Sreekanth's "The Name Is Rajini Kanth – A biography"

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 17, 2010

2. Soldier

Soldier Gold IL'ite

Hi. Wonderful after Lord Raghavendra's darshan u saw Rajini.
    I think he is an epitome of simplicity. Despite his reputation, he is simple as a normal person.
    This is something every one has to learn. What we are means a lot than what we become just becos of money. Money belonging to us may become some one else's tomorrow.
    We should always be kind, good and noble at heart.

3. star83

star83 Senior IL'ite

Rajini is very simple person.
    I like his style . But I am so much impressed after seeing the The show" Baba Kuhaeel Rajini" in Vijay TV

Such a rich person look like a sadhu

Thanks for sharing the news about Rajini

Sugi

4. mssunitha2001

mssunitha2001 IL Hall of Fame

I have read this before but still reading it again makes me think rajini is a SUPER STAR in movies and in real life....

5. radsahana

radsahana Silver IL'ite

dear pussy,

thanks for sharing the experience. Even i knew he was humble, but reading this expereince gave me goose bumps. Yes each and every one is equal in front of the god. Such humility is very rare in great personalities, and i salute to ur super star for being so down to earth person.

Lesser mortal would have got angry at being given "Dan". But it was great soul like him, who could behave like that.

6. pussy

pussy Gold IL'ite

Thank u very much for your valuable comments friends.
    Really he is very nice and humble person in cine field.

7. Jananikrithsan

Jananikrithsan Gold IL'ite

Simplicity is his name!
    There is no one to beat him in being so down to earth, the others can definitely learn from him.

8. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

With all his fame and name, Rajini is a down to earth person.Thanks for sharing.
    with love
    pad

9. deraj

deraj Platinum IL'ite

good to know about Rajini. Thanks for sharing.

10. sharanyadevi

sharanyadevi Gold IL'ite

Lovely..
    I just got amazed by his simplicity..What a man he is.. We need to learn many of his qualities.. hats off to him...:thumbsup