Rahu Dasa Ketu Bhukthi ... How To Handle It?

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Kiran6, Feb 22, 2017.

1. Kiran6

Kiran6 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Everybody,

I am currently in rahu mahadasa and mercury bhukthi....
    I got married in the end of rahu mahadasa jupiter bhukthi...
    and my daughter was born in rahu mahadasa saturn bhukthi...

Saturn bhukthi was the worst in my life,,,, and all the problems started to settle down when i moved to mercury bhukthi ...and now end of 2017 i am moving to ketu bhukthi... heard... ketu bhukthi will be worse than the worst... am really scared...

Please help me how to handle this and what sort of problems i will go thro..

DOB: 6th march 1986
    time 17:05
    Place : Chennai

I am working as a teacher..

2. dc24

dc24 Gold IL'ite

Please ask the question to IndusLadies astrologer...@Pragaspathy. He's the best person to approach.
    As far as i know..light lemon lamps with gingelly/sesame oil during Rahu kalam everyday. Worshipping Maa Durga with Saptashloki Durga Mantras eases Rahu's afflictions. Donate Radish to Lord Shiva Lingam for 7 Saturdays.

For Ketu...worshipping Lord Ganesha and reciting Ganapathi Atharvashirsha is a wonderful remedy for Ketu problems.

Kiran6 likes this.
  3. runnerup

runnerup New IL'ite

One of the reasons that your time is getting better during Mercury Bukti is also attributed to the fact that Saturn is transiting your 11th house from the moon.Just be extra careful as your Ketu Bukti will coincide with the start of your Sade Sati.

4. runnerup

runnerup New IL'ite

Just few remedies to survive through Rahu Mahadasha. Choose anyone or all if you want but do them continuously until end of Rahu Mahadasha. Since you are in Chennai, all these would be easily accessible. Basically the prayers are done to protect yourself from inevitable problems which might crop up during your remaining Rahu Mahadasha.

1. Worship Sri Durga during Rahu Kalam. You can light up lemon villaku only in temples. Furthermore, try to participate during Chandi Homa if available. Recite Durga Saptashati if you know how.

2. Worship Sri Bhairava during Krishnapaksha Asthtami.聽

There is pepper lamp you can light.

3. Worship SRi Pratyangira Devi during Amavasya and/or Sri Varahi during Panchami.

4. If you are a Vaishnavite, Sri Varaha is the overlord for Rahu so you can worship Varaha. However, you can also worship Sri Lakshmi Narasimha and Sri Hanuman also.

All the best.