1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Radha Madhu

Discussion in 'TV' started by jaanu_2721, Jan 25, 2008.

1. jaanu_2721

jaanu_2721 Bronze IL'ite

a beautiful serial in maa tv at 8:00pm monday to thursday .. with gorgeous heroine monika..:hatsoff

2. MythiliMurali

MythiliMurali Bronze IL'ite

hi jaanu
    i too watched this when i was in india & a few here. but now i am not.
    i think it's based on yeddanapudi sulochana rani novel.anyhow this is a wonderful serial.ya the heroine is nice & she played a nice role.she is a very clever woman here.i wonder how she can give immediate clever response for hero's rash words.i like the dialogues most in this serial.

3. jaanu_2721

jaanu_2721 Bronze IL'ite

yup.. thats y i posted the topic here dear..

4. mslakshmi

mslakshmi Senior IL'ite

HI jaanu

I am a regular watcher of this only serial in (Maa)TV. Normally I am scared to watch TV serials because they wil go .......on................years to /..............end. But, I am v v anxiously watching this particular serial RADHA MADHU. Hats of to all the characters. The heroine got award also. Its gr8. If I go out I wil try to b home before 8. Really a good serial. It is having originality, no arbhatalu.

M S Lakshmi:wave

5. rajithak

rajithak New IL'ite

Hi All,

Nee kooda ee serial regular ga chusthanu (by downloading the daily episode from Zaramasti site). But unfortunately I don't have access to this now, as they removed the links from that site.

As Mythili said ee story Girija Kalyanam novel based. Novel kooda chala baguntundhi. But serial lo recent ga variations chesaru. Aa novel lo Julie accident lo chanipothundhi (more or less like Nagarjuna's Manmadhudu story).

Ee madhyan koncham bore ga vuntundhi serial, as they are dragging it little more.

Can anyone tell me how I can watch like serial now (I stay in States and don't have cable at home)

Thanks,
    Rajitha

6. chinnirekha

chinnirekha Bronze IL'ite

i too watched it when i was in india

7. skalluri

skalluri Gold IL'ite

Has anybody have update on this serial.. I know it is being telecasted on Maa Tv at 12:00PM daily.. but I cannot watch TV that time..

so.. please tell me where the story is.. I know until that Rajeshwari devi garu died then what happens?

Sujatha.

8. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

hey I used to follow this serial very diligently...i remember watching the last episode where after rajeshwari devi garu died...the doctor and his friend come to Radha and explain about his grannys wishes...

tharuvaatha madhu ki someone tells all the old story radhas lovestory...thats the last episode i watched...

whats going on these days..can anyone post?