Radha Kalyanam

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by iyerviji, Dec 1, 2013.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

This weekend was a memorable one for me. Did not know how time passed. Yesterday morning there was ashtapathi Bhajan. In the evening Divyanama Sankeertanam. From 10 a.m. onwards till night dont know till what time bhajan wasthere. We were there for morning ashtapathi bhajan and after lunch came home.Again went in the evening after 6.30 pm and were there till 10 p.m. Enjoyed thebajan very much , wanted to be there till the end but as we are staying far we left by 10 p.m.

Today morning went for RAdha Kalyanam. I was so surprised when one lady told me beprepared to sing Oonjal songs. I told her there are other people who are very good in singing and I dont know without seeing the song. But she was forcing me. Then during Oonjal some ladies sang and I also sang with them for sometime and was then busy taking photos to share with you all. Then she came and told me to sing a song , I told her I dont know Oonjal song, she told me you sing any song. I was so happy that I sang a song and was feeling blessed to have got the opportunity to sing in front of Lord Krishna and Radha. There was Idol of Lord Krishna and Radha. As for other marriages here also Lord Krishna's parents and RAdha's parents were there.

7 people like this.

2. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

100_2797.jpg 100_2798.jpg 100_2799.jpg The exhange of garlands were there. First the parents of Lord Krishna brought him for the malai mathal and then the parents of RAdha brought her. Here are the photos

7 people like this.
  3. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

So nice to read that you had a lovely weekend. in fact a blessed weekend. Awaiting the pictures of this blessed occasion.

1 person likes this.
  4. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

Looks like my FB was indeed super-fast VijiMaa!!!! The next instant I viewed the pics with my mother and she too is feeling blessed after this darshan. Thanks a lot.

1 person likes this.
  5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

One more photo

Attached Files:

6 people like this.
  6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

After the exchange of garlands , Milk and Banana mixed with sugar was given to Lord Krishna and Radha by both the parties . Then some other rituals were there and finally mangalya dharanam was there 100_2803.jpg 100_2806.jpg 100_2807.jpg

6 people like this.
  7. mathira

mathira IL Hall of Fame

Wow.. Lovely Snaps & Divine virtual dharshan of Lord Krishna and Radha..thanks a lot Vijima for the snaps.

1 person likes this.
  8. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Some more photos

Attached Files:

5 people like this.
  9. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

mademydaysmiley RKG dear with your first like and super fast fb. In your initial only Radha Krishna is hiding , so I feel blessed to receive your first fb. Thanks

1 person likes this.
  10. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

RKG dear yes you were superfast , hope you saw all the photos. Glad you mother too saw the photos.

I forgot to write there was a kid who must be 4 or 5 yrs old and he put different avathars, according to the songs. Ramar, Krishnar and Hanumar and was dancing so nicely. He was also putting thalam perfectly and his steps were superb. I could not take his photo because I was sitting far away. I have told someone to send me his photos , hope he sends and I am able to share

2 people like this.