1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Raazmatazz 3

Discussion in 'Interesting Shares' started by sln, May 19, 2020.

1. sln

sln Platinum IL'ite

RAAZMATAZZ 3

EKALAVYA ON THE TREE TOP

Shriram Hegde a second year PG student from a village in uttar Karnataka was missing out virtual classes because of poor net connectivity in his village.Undettered he walked a kilometre went to the top of a hill there and made himself accommodation on the branch of a tree.Lo and Behold his cell phone spluttered to life and with clear signals he was able to access lectures for three hours every day-A clear demonstration how adversity brings out the best in you.[TOI 18/5]

DEAF AND MUTE SPECTATORS

In the thick of the fight against Corona Virus,a family has abandoned a deaf and mute person,a covid 19 suspect after admitting him at AIIMS Raipur. The man aged 49 is stuck and the officials are mute spectators being unable to trace his relatives who have left behind a fictitious address.[TOI 2/4]

ENCROACHMENT TEMPORARILY CLEARED

4 days back a Leopard was seen resting against a road meridian on the outskirts of Hyderabad..Despite cars whizzing past on either side of the road,the unperturbed big cat was barely moving.The animal seemed to be enjoying the early morning sun and turned its head now and then acknowledging the presence and admiration of the swelling crowd. Perhaps it is the animals way of establishing its claim over the ancestral property.[TOI15/5]

MOVE ON FROM FAILURE

ROHITH KC failed in PUC in 1995.He did not take it lying down. He took this as a wake up call freeing from fear and negativity and motivating him to love learning and a teaching career.What are his academic achievements now?

B.Sc in microbiology,B.Ed,Three M.Sc degrees in Environmental science,Chemistry and Micro Biology

Two MPhil in MicroBiology and Biotechnology

PhD in Biotechnology.

He faced criticism and discouragement when he failed.He did petty jobs to earn and take care of himself.Working as an associate professor in a city college what he says is so moving and energising;

“Iam a teacher not for the kids who sit in the first two benches but for those who sit in the last few.It is the latter who need the extra attention”[TOI 4/3]

SPIRITED SUPPORT OF WOMEN TO MEN

It was maids and women colleagues who came to the rescue of men tipplers to avoid the serpentine queue before before the liquor shop.”I have never stepped into Liquor shop until today.All of a sudden my colleague requested us to come to a liquor mart” said a lady who bought a carton full of alcohol bottles and loaded into the waiting car[[TOI 7/5]

A WONDERFUL LIFE AWAITS THE BABY GIRL

A four day old baby girl was found abandoned at Parthala in Noida.Apolice team team rescued her and took her to a shelter home. Around 30 couples want to adopt her.This is what I would describe as a grandiose welcome.Join me in wishing the baby a safe and wonderful life.

WE CAN MAKE MONEY OUT OF BALDNESS

A Mysorean who took a cosmetic firm to court after after their procedure to fix a bald patch resulted in further hairfall and itching.Pulling up the company for shoddy service the consumer forum ordered full refund of Rs.70000 paid by him and compensation of Rs 60000 towards the HEAD AGONY caused to him.If not the hair he has atleast recovered some money.[TOI 17/5]

REPEAT OF SATYAVAN SAVITRI STORY IN CHATTISGARH[BASTAR’]

Sunita Kattam was searching for her missing policeman husband. Finally she located him in the custody of Maoists,tied in ropes.Her husband was just minutes away from his fate being decide in jan adalat.She fell on her knees and said “hear me out”Maoists did. Having heard about the devoted wife and her relentless search for her husband they released him .Imagine the courage of the woman to trek into a thick jungle along with her daughter.I don’t know how many of you remember that it was the devotion and communication skill of Savitri which moved Yama to give back life to Satyavan.[TOI 14/5]

PAINT YOUR GRATITUDE

A village in Rajasthan took such good care of migrants from Rajasthan.Haryana,MP and UP that the 54 workers decided to leave an indelible impression of their gratitude..They gave a facelift to the Government school building by painting the walls and verandahs..This was their way of expressing their gratitude for the hospitality extended by the village.

These are not verbatim reports but summarised by me.We will meet in RAAZMATAAZ 4 in a months time.

messedup likes this.
  2. Mistt

Mistt IL Hall of Fame

Inspiring student!
    :worship2:
    Humanity still exist!
    Awesome!:clap2:

3. sln

sln Platinum IL'ite

Happy that you liked the selection for the post.In the clutter of scandalous and now Corona news we ignore simple stories that reflect our diversity and the basic decency we all have but fail to exhibit in the absence of opportunities. That is the reason for the birth of RAZZMATTAZ , inspite of involvement of painstaking efforts to spot. them,collate,summarise and give captions.Indians have boundless energy,creativity and the resilience to live with problems.Corruption,lack of encouragement and politicking are not allowing us to grow and reach our potential.
    Thanks for giving me an opportunity to let out steam.Regards.SLN.

Mistt likes this.