1. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Quotes..........

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by Moonbeams, Nov 4, 2007.

1. Moonbeams

Moonbeams Bronze IL'ite

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 497px; HEIGHT: 1837px" cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=3 width=497 border=0><TD class=mangi11 vAlign=top>By the time a man realises that his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he's wrong.
    <TD width="100%"><TD class=mangi11 vAlign=top>The great opportunity is where you are. Do not despise your own place and hour. Every place is under the stars, every place is the center of the world. -John Burroughs-
    <TD width="100%"><TD class=mangi11 vAlign=top>One should count each day a separate life. -
    <TD width="100%"><TD class=mangi11 vAlign=top>" Memories tie you to the past. Imagination points you to the future."
    <TD width="100%"><TD class=mangi11 vAlign=top>Every Charitable act Is a stepping stone Toward heaven - Henry Ward Beecher
    <TD width="100%"><TD class=mangi11 vAlign=top>Change - It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some <TD width="100%"><TD class=mangi11 vAlign=top>I Will not follow where the path may lead, but I will go where there is no path, and I will leave a trail.
    <TD width="100%"><TD class=mangi11 vAlign=top>The ten most powerful 2-letter words in the English language: "if it is to be it is up to me."
    <TD width="100%"><TD class=mangi11 vAlign=top>The darkest hour of the night is the hour just before dawn
    <TD width="100%"><TD class=mangi11 vAlign=top>A man is not finished when he's defeated. He's finished when he quits.
    <TD width="100%"><TD class=mangi11 vAlign=top>"It need not be that scholars are always right!"
    <TD width="100%"><TD class=mangi11 vAlign=top>A man must be big enough to admit his mistakes, smart enough to profit from them, and strong enough to correct them.
    <TD width="100%"><TD class=mangi11 vAlign=top>Hope is a thing woth feathers That perches in the soul And sings a tune without words And never stops at all.
    <TD width="100%"><TD class=mangi11 vAlign=top>Be a person full of love & life, stay simple yet happy. When things go wrong don't go blue, just pray & say I will get through. Always remember GOD.
    <TD width="100%"><TD class=mangi11 vAlign=top>A person of excellence refuses to rehearse "Yesterday's disappointments.”
    <TD width="100%"><TD class=mangi11 vAlign=top>When You think of Shoes in your legs Think of those who dont have legs.....
    <TD width="100%"><TD class=mangi11 vAlign=top>is better to travel hopefully than to arrive
    <TD width="100%"><TD class=mangi11 vAlign=top>All things are possible until they are proved impossible
    <TD width="100%"><TD class=mangi11 vAlign=top>Dont let your past dictate who you are, but let it be part of who you will become
    <TD width="100%"><TD class=mangi11 vAlign=top>Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen Bible - Hebrews 11:1
    <TD width="100%"><TD class=mangi11 vAlign=top>I have given up on looking for love... but I still have hope it will find me
    <TD width="100%"><TD class=mangi11 vAlign=top>Do not judge those who try and fail, judge those who fail to try
    <TD width="100%"><TD class=mangi11 vAlign=top>hard to take chances but sometimes it's better if you do
    <TD width="100%"><TD class=mangi11 vAlign=top>Never give up because you'll never know if you would have succeeded
    <TD width="100%"><TD class=mangi11 vAlign=top>Those who wish to sing always find a song

2. So Sure

So Sure Senior IL'ite

Good one! :thumbsup

Sharada

3. sathya

sathya Gold IL'ite

hello

great ones esp the 2's

The ten most powerful 2-letter words in the English language: "if it is to be it is up to me."

sathya

4. manali86

manali86 Senior IL'ite

Make the very best of your life today, forget the past, learn from it, embrace the present moment & trust in God to guide you through it. Have a blessed day my friends...