Quotes..........

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by Moonbeams, Nov 4, 2007.

1. Moonbeams

Moonbeams Bronze IL'ite

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 497px; HEIGHT: 1837px" cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=3 width=497 border=0><TD class=mangi11 vAlign=top>By the time a man realises that his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he's wrong.
    <TD width="100%"><TD class=mangi11 vAlign=top>The great opportunity is where you are. Do not despise your own place and hour. Every place is under the stars, every place is the center of the world. -John Burroughs-
    <TD width="100%"><TD class=mangi11 vAlign=top>One should count each day a separate life. -
    <TD width="100%"><TD class=mangi11 vAlign=top>" Memories tie you to the past. Imagination points you to the future."
    <TD width="100%"><TD class=mangi11 vAlign=top>Every Charitable act Is a stepping stone Toward heaven - Henry Ward Beecher
    <TD width="100%"><TD class=mangi11 vAlign=top>Change - It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some <TD width="100%"><TD class=mangi11 vAlign=top>I Will not follow where the path may lead, but I will go where there is no path, and I will leave a trail.
    <TD width="100%"><TD class=mangi11 vAlign=top>The ten most powerful 2-letter words in the English language: "if it is to be it is up to me."
    <TD width="100%"><TD class=mangi11 vAlign=top>The darkest hour of the night is the hour just before dawn
    <TD width="100%"><TD class=mangi11 vAlign=top>A man is not finished when he's defeated. He's finished when he quits.
    <TD width="100%"><TD class=mangi11 vAlign=top>"It need not be that scholars are always right!"
    <TD width="100%"><TD class=mangi11 vAlign=top>A man must be big enough to admit his mistakes, smart enough to profit from them, and strong enough to correct them.
    <TD width="100%"><TD class=mangi11 vAlign=top>Hope is a thing woth feathers That perches in the soul And sings a tune without words And never stops at all.
    <TD width="100%"><TD class=mangi11 vAlign=top>Be a person full of love & life, stay simple yet happy. When things go wrong don't go blue, just pray & say I will get through. Always remember GOD.
    <TD width="100%"><TD class=mangi11 vAlign=top>A person of excellence refuses to rehearse "Yesterday's disappointments.”
    <TD width="100%"><TD class=mangi11 vAlign=top>When You think of Shoes in your legs Think of those who dont have legs.....
    <TD width="100%"><TD class=mangi11 vAlign=top>is better to travel hopefully than to arrive
    <TD width="100%"><TD class=mangi11 vAlign=top>All things are possible until they are proved impossible
    <TD width="100%"><TD class=mangi11 vAlign=top>Dont let your past dictate who you are, but let it be part of who you will become
    <TD width="100%"><TD class=mangi11 vAlign=top>Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen Bible - Hebrews 11:1
    <TD width="100%"><TD class=mangi11 vAlign=top>I have given up on looking for love... but I still have hope it will find me
    <TD width="100%"><TD class=mangi11 vAlign=top>Do not judge those who try and fail, judge those who fail to try
    <TD width="100%"><TD class=mangi11 vAlign=top>hard to take chances but sometimes it's better if you do
    <TD width="100%"><TD class=mangi11 vAlign=top>Never give up because you'll never know if you would have succeeded
    <TD width="100%"><TD class=mangi11 vAlign=top>Those who wish to sing always find a song

2. So Sure

So Sure Senior IL'ite

Good one! :thumbsup

Sharada

3. sathya

sathya Gold IL'ite

hello

great ones esp the 2's

The ten most powerful 2-letter words in the English language: "if it is to be it is up to me."

sathya

4. manali86

manali86 Senior IL'ite

Make the very best of your life today, forget the past, learn from it, embrace the present moment & trust in God to guide you through it. Have a blessed day my friends...