Questions regarding prebridal beauty care/parlor and weightloss

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Hyderabad' started by priyanka009, Aug 12, 2014.

1. priyanka009

priyanka009 New IL'ite

Hi All,

My wedding will be in 2-3 months from now. I would really appreciate if you can take time to help me with the following questions.

Question 1:
    I returned from U.S last year. Since then my complexion has become comparatively darker. I have been applying face packs like multani mitti and honey and lemon juice mixture may be once or twice in a week. But I don't see any difference so far. Could you please advice some good pre-bridal beauty care tips to improve my complexion and also I read somewhere in this forum that regular facials will improve the skin tone and make it healthy. Can you please let me know some good beauty parlors in and around Malakpet area (Hyderabad).

Question 2:
    I am overweight by 5-8Kgs for my height (w.r.t BMI calculator). I have been doing Yoga and walking since last 2-3 months to lose weight and I have been following healthy diet (Sprouts for breakfast, 2-3 pulkas with some curry and fruits for dinner - Please correct if my diet is not correct). Even after this, I don't see any difference in my weight (At the max I must have lost around 500gms-800gms over the past 2 months). Since Yoga is a slow process and since I don't have much time before my wedding, I was wondering if I should join some slimming center. If yes, could you please advice some good slimming centers in Malakpet area?

Thank you very much for your time and advice.

2. Weasly

Weasly Gold IL'ite

I have heard that if you get tanning then rubbing tomato peel on your face lightens your skin. It has worked in my case when I get tanned due to sun ! Also there are some facials, like Gold and Diamond facial that help improve the skin texture a lot ! That helped me during my pre wedding care !! I also used a good SPF, and tried not to venture out in the sun at all ! All shopping I did after 4 to avoid sun tanning. (Believe me it made my skin atleast 2-3 tone fairer). Get a pre bridal package, that some facials, manicure, pedicure, hair spa, I took like 5 hair spa in 3 months time. Did wonders for my hair !! But make sure to take it from a place u trust else u will be ripped off and not get any value out of it.

About weightloss I cant advise, I infact gained weight before marriage cz of the love being doled out by family in the form of food and all ! I had toh joined gym but no use !!

3. priyanka009

priyanka009 New IL'ite

Dear Weasly,

Thank you very much for your time and advices!!! I will definitely try using tomato peel for my face (I hope I can do the same thing for my hands, because they got tanned really bad).

I have one more question for you, if you don't mind.
    1. How often do I need to get a facial done (in a month's time)? ([​IMG], if its a dumb question. Its just that I visit beauty parlor only for eyebrow threading, so not sure how many times I need to get a facial done in this 2-3 months time I have).

Dear Friends,

Regarding weightloss, I am planning to continue doing yoga and maintain a healthy diet. But, simultaneously I also want to look in to the slimming center option. I booked a free consultation with Labelle for this weekend (However, I see mixed reviews online). I would really appreciate if you can give me some advice/suggestions regarding the same.

Also, can somebody please suggest some good beauty parlors in and around Malakpet area.

:thankyou2:All

Last edited: Aug 13, 2014
  4. Weasly

Weasly Gold IL'ite

Dear Op

Yes you can use the tomato peel for hand neck and other visible areas!! As per facials go, I think one in a month is good enuf, but you can get other treatments done in the pre bridal package like I had the option of selecting some peels that my parlor lady had, papaya peel, orange peel etc. You will have to see what is available at your parlor. In the north these pre bridal packages are extensive, what not they have, choose according to what you like. Pamper urself have have fun !!