1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Questioning my existence

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by geetakrish, Aug 18, 2007.

1. geetakrish

geetakrish New IL'ite

Thanks to everyone for your input and support. It is very comforting when someone understands what you are going through. I feel so much better and I will definitely work on the different advices given by everyone. I already borrowed the book men r from mars.... the book is good. Thanks again

Geeta

2. Shobanag

Shobanag Bronze IL'ite

Dear Geeta - I just read through this whole thread and thought to myself - why is she questioning her existence! Don't ever do that - you have two kids who depend on you. You owe it not only to them but also to yourself to be best you can. Yes, your husband is not what you want him to be - as you have read in this thread, there are a lot of women like you who have taken the steps to make their lives happy. I hope you will do that too. A day that you spend being unhappy is not going to come back for you to re-live that day - so pull your socks up and be happy - your hubby will see that you are not needing him for your existence and hopefully change. If you can convince him to see a counselor, that would be great. Men are not like us - they do not voice their opinions or likes/dislikes - so talking to a third person may help. I hope he agrees. Do keep writing - you can see that you have a lot of support here - so do not feel that you are alone. We are all here to give you a helping hand.

Shobana

3. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

Dear Geetha
    As Shobana rightly said do not ever think that you are alone.You have so many friends around to help.We are always there to help you.Take good care of yourself and the kids.You are still young and the little ones need you.Cheer up ,there is always a better tomorrow......................