Question regarding wearing gemstones

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by RiyaB, Feb 16, 2013.

1. RiyaB

RiyaB Silver IL'ite

Hello,

Is it advisable to start re-wearing a gemstone ( it was taken off due to some reason) in the midst of the monthly cycle. Esp since it has to be worn in a particular tithi in a particular phase of the moon. Postponing it would mean waiting for another 30 days.

Experienced astros please advise.

Thank You,
    RiyaB

2. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

Riya did you mean that you had removed it and now you want to wear it again??
    In that case I don't think you have to check the time and phase of moon.This has happened to my husband.My husband was given a diamond to wear by my FIL.But my husband wore it for somedays and then stopped wearing it.Later my FIL compelled him to wear it.Then we checked wit our astrologer if it was fine to wear it on any day.Astrologer told us that its only the first time you wear a stone that you have to follow the phase of moon and right time.We didn't understand the logic but my husband wore it again for my FIL :)

3. RiyaB

RiyaB Silver IL'ite

Hi Dinny

Yup. I checked with the concerned astrologer she said even though I was wearing it earlier & had taken it off she said that the phases of the moon et all have to be adhered to.