Question regarding conceiving

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by jaynash, Sep 22, 2007.

1. sree21

sree21 New IL'ite

Re: please help me

thank u.....for ur advise

2. hydgrr

hydgrr Bronze IL'ite

Re: please help me

Hi Sree,
    Why dont u use ovulation kits. They can predict if u ovulate or not??
    -Priya

3. tamma

tamma New IL'ite

Not conceiving from last 3 months....

Hi Friends
    I never thought of this action would be this much painful if it not get successful after 3 months. I am 28 years old. Actually we have been trying since MArch. My periods used to be very normal when we dint tried to conceive, but from the month of february they started behaving very much abnormal. They get late like one week, 5 days , 2 days earlier....Previously it used to be on time like 28 days cycle. I dont know what is happening. I am taking prenatal vitamins we live in bellevue so doctor suggested me to take D vitamin . i am taking that as well....still not successfull....Can anybody help me inthis regard....This baby making job is been so hard to me i cannot concentrate on my job or anything else....Please help me...puttin pillow under the hip not moving until 30 mins. doing santana gopla swami mantra japa 108 days not successfull....:-( :-( :-( when ever i m seeing that periods i was like collapsing....please help me.....

4. AnithaPartha

AnithaPartha IL Hall of Fame

Re: Not conceiving from last 3 months....

Hi Tamma,

First of all relax. You should not strain during this time. I understand your periods problem. I was like you only before couple of months. Did you ever tried to check when you are ovulating using any OPK's? Only when you show +ve on a OPK you are most fertile and you can try during that time.

My suggestion is know when you are most fertile and then try. Please see your GYN and make sure your blood tests are normal(I mean hormones levels and everything are okay)

Good luck !!

Last edited: Jun 19, 2009
  5. hydgrr

hydgrr Bronze IL'ite

Hi Tamma,
    i would second anitha. stress plays a major factor in our cycles. I guess u r very stressed out with ttc that it is effecting your cycles. BTW do u know how to calculate when is ur fertile window. If not you can try using opks or also free online ovulation calendars. And also get a general gynec check up if possible. Remember that 3 months is not a long time in TTC; so dont worry much. Also ur age is perfect so you dont have to worry. Be relaxed and try.
    -Priya

6. aishuanand

aishuanand Bronze IL'ite

hai tamma
    i am ttc for 2 and 1/2 years i am like u everytime atleast ur period is delayed only for few days i get my periods once in 2-3 months jus think i ll wait for 3 months even home preganacy test shows -ive i ll be very tensed till i get my periods y i am telling all this is urs is not a big problem ur time is very short so dont worry u will get a good news soon first of all be happy and relax if nt better check wit a gyne soon
    All the very best

7. AnithaPartha

HI aishuanand,

You are right. Are you seeing your GYN about your period problem? Few GYN will correct ladies periods issue and ask to try but few other GYN will prescribe clomids for inducing ovulation(I became pregnant thru this method only). All will wonder if I tell that I did not get my periods for 5months after I landed in NY. I was in CA and used to get periods well. Sometimes it will delay but after coming to NY I never got my periods. GYN found out that I was not ovulating so she prescribed inducing ovulation tab and in cycle1 itself it helped me to get pregnant :)

So ladies never give up. There are ways to get pregnant :thumbsup

8. aishuanand

aishuanand Bronze IL'ite

hai Anitha
    the problem is i have pcos
    my prev dr want to make my period regular
    but nw i am consulting a new dr jus from last week he given me clomid i am going to try from this month lets see wat happens
    thank u

9. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Tamma,
    Welcome to Indus Ladies & to this forum.
    You can find our forum guidelines here....

Yes.... Stress always plays a very important role in TTC. Don't think on TTC, end result of each month & symptoms in 2WW. They all lead to stress & delay or disturb your normal cycle.
    Just calm down. Find your fertile periods. Try IC on those days. May be alternate days around ovulation day will help.

Don't think baby making as a job. But think it as a pleasure! Instead of thinking/making it as a burden, just make the things happen casually!

10. AnithaPartha

Dear Aishu Anand,

CLOMID will do WONDERS :).Try and let us know.
    Good luck :thumbsup