Question about Santhoshi Mata vrath and Udyapan

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by mvnova, Jun 3, 2010.

1. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

:welcome to IL / Sayee Family Srimrk Sister

Subrat Parida had logged in for only once, hence I have answered your queries to the certain extent known to my knowledge. May be someone who has performed the VRAT will reply too.

Our GURU is SAIBABA, taking his name I have replied, MAY BABA guide you and help you to complete your VRAT and have Darshan of MAA. May MAA fulfill your wishes and bless you in your new endeavor at FLORIDA.

Happy VRAT, Happy and Safe Journey and be BLESSED

Sairam, Best wishes...

2. srimrk

srimrk New IL'ite

Sairam Subrat Parida

Thanks a lot for ur reply.im so happy.last week I completed the prayer with the blessings of Maa Santoshi.WAITING for 2nd week.last week I got a dream.before starting this puja maa used to come in my dreams in a kid form with red dress.then last week she came as north indian young girl,very fair in yello Patiala salwar.i bought two chunari for pooja.one is red and another one yellow.forgot the second one/.thought of offering red one.once I saw my bag felt happy that yellow is there and morning she came in yellow dress.offered the same.

sairamji
    thanks again
    sridvei

3. sudiroy

sudiroy New IL'ite

Hi Subrat,

This is Sudeshna here. I am doing mata vrat from past 2 years. Nothing like for any wishes to come true but I just feel like worship mata. Got to know you are involved with Mata trust. Can you guide me where & all Mata Temple are there in Bangalore. I am searching from a long time.

Thanks in advance!

4. waiting4rmlong

waiting4rmlong Gold IL'ite

Hi sudiroy,
    Where do you stay in Bangalore. I see 2 temples in Arekere area of Santoshi Mata. I am searching procedure of this Vratam.

5. shivangi234

shivangi234 New IL'ite

hello
    I am shivangi and i have many issues in my love life. I am 26 yrs old and i am in a relationship from last 7 years and our families are not agree for the marrige, what should i do that our family agree for our marriege.
    Is santoshi mata fast is helps me to get my love marrige successfully .
    Please help me out .

Shivangi

6. Monashankar

Monashankar New IL'ite

Hi everybody

I have performed Santoshi Mata vrat when I was still single and after married before giving birth. Now I have a two year old, I'm finding it hard to start the brat as I have to feed him and sometimes the food he requests are sour fruits like orange, strawberries or apples. My sister and husband is going through some major complications in health and I want to start the vrat. Any advice on how I can carry it out without problems with my little one? Thank you very much I would much appreciate anyone's help. Bless you. Thank you.

7. Sowjhanya

Sowjhanya New IL'ite

Dear Pavithra,

I want to do the Santhoshi Mata Pooja and i know the process but my question is regarding Udyapana. I live in Colorado, USA and here finding 8 Boy kids is difficult especially Indians. Can you tell me if we can give Udyapana in temple? If so what is the process?

8. Mng

Mng New IL'ite

Hi
    Can anybdy plz tell can we skip one or two brat....i am doing santoshi mata's brat untill i can ..means khule brat so if i have some urgency can i skip a brat once a while

Please anyone reply

9. ASanthoshiR

ASanthoshiR New IL'ite

i want to do Santhoshi Mata vrat.. Which Friday can i start? is there any particular date to start this vrat or any Friday is okay?

10. Chvalli

Chvalli New IL'ite

Plz tell me the process of udyaapan of santhoshi maa vrat ..what if we don't find 8boys...whom can we give