Questing regarding Ovulation

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Indiramaha, Feb 6, 2008.

1. AnithaPartha

AnithaPartha IL Hall of Fame

Re: When to look for fertile window..

Ladies,

All the best for all of you who are ttc :thumbsup.
    My GYN suggested OvuSponse - 9 strips - $29.99(need to order only online). I was able to find out that am ovulating only through this strip and I also had ovulaton cramps too.

Go to ovusponse.com

Good luck :)

2. tranquility

tranquility Bronze IL'ite

Re: When to look for fertile window..

Hi Seeta,

Go to mymonthlycycles.com And go to ovulation calculator. Fill in the details and u'll get a fertile window period of one week. During that time, keep check on your body changes. i.e. ur cervical mucus would turn from opaque sticky glue like to transparent stretchy egg white like. Thats the time u r most fertile. Only some ladies may experience the ovulation cramps.Also u can order OPKs available on amazon.com. And continue bedding for one whole week with a gap of 34-36 hrs after every session. And keep urself worryfree during that time. Start taking prenatals immediately and also folic acid 1000mg once a day. This is to prepare ur body for pregnancy.Tension will cause hormonal changes and may delay ovulation so try and relax.. Hope these suggestions help.. All the best.:thumbsup

Last edited: Jun 16, 2009
  3. rachel

rachel New IL'ite

Information on Ovulation time

HI I AM ANNIE,I AM TRYING TO CONCEIVE SINCE 4 - 6 MOTNHS.BUT WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MY OVULATION TIME,I FEEL I AM CALCULATING WRONG,LAST MONTH MY PERIODS CAME ON JUNE 1 ,THIAS MONTH ON JULY 4,TODAY,WHICH DAYS R FERTILE AND WHEN SHOULD WE TRY.I AM ALOS GOING TO TAKE FOLIC ACID TABLETS DAILY,FROM TODAY.PLEASE HELP.

THANKS A TONSSSSS

ANNIE:wink:

4. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

re: Information on Ovulation time

Hi Annie,
    Welcome to Indus Laies & to this forum....
    You can find our forum guideines here....

Do you have regular cycles? If so what is your periods length?
    Calculate from the day you get your periods for this month until you get the periods next month. From your last periods, i can say, you have 34 day cycle. Is it so for each month?

If you have regular cycles, your ovulation can be predicted easily. If you have 28 day cycle, you will have your fertile period on 14th day. You can try Intercourse alternate days from 12th day owards until 18th day.

You can also track your ovulation time with OPKs or using BBT or through Cervical mucus tracking.

Baby dust to you...

5. rachel

rachel New IL'ite

Hi,

this time 34,last month it was 32 days,so this time when is my ovulation,can u help me calculate it.plzzzzz.

6. aishuanand

aishuanand Bronze IL'ite

hi Annie
    its very difficult to tell ovulation day, if differ each cycle for same women itself. . you can also check your cervical mucus if it is sticky and egg white colour you are ovulating ,tracking bbt , opk its all stress. its better you try to have intercourse from day 12 to 20 (alternative days) if your period is between 28-36 days.

7. platinumsweet

platinumsweet Gold IL'ite

hi annie
    my gynec adviced me to contact from day 10th of your period for the next 10 days.alternatievly or once in 2 days.
    for you then this cycle from 14th to 24th july.
    before ovulation there will be a more clear slippery discharge . try to monitor that also.
    good luck and keep trusting in god.
    regards
    ani

8. rachel

rachel New IL'ite

HI,

Thnaks platinum !.so if i have IC ON all days from 14th to 24th any harm?.is eating banana ,once ina week harmful?.Awating repliess

Thanks a millions

annie

9. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Annie,
    IC on everyday is not a problem but you may experience lower sperm quantity when day proceeds... So its tough on continuous day... Alternate days will do good!
    Eating Banana is not a horm. But it is said to help in increasing body weight!
    Baby dust to you....

10. rachel

rachel New IL'ite

hi vasumathy,

IC ON ALL DAYS i said becoz if its on alternate days ya,if one day is very fertile ,we will miss that day the?.im confused.worried a bit,really wanting to suceed this time .please pray.