1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Query {Intimacy Related }

Discussion in 'Intimacy' started by pretzel, Feb 28, 2015.

1. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

i knew you would have seen this @yellowmango. exactly even now i see some people living this way and definitely they deserve a [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  2. YoginiVenkat

YoginiVenkat Silver IL'ite

ha ha ha... lol..

3. JanSri

JanSri Silver IL'ite

This reminds me of when we were newly married. Husband came home during work as we were in staff quarters. Was in the mood. Maintenance man (they have their own keys as it is staff quarters) assumed nobody was home and entered the apartment and heard the 'noises' as it were and yelled 'sorry'! 'Didn't realise you guys were home'!!! And went out.

Now it seems quite funny.

It is tough with young kids. But you'll find ur space. Have fun.

GlobetrotterG likes this.
  4. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

Funny part is that I remember a "real life incident" that shocked and embarrassed me sometimes ago before our marriage.

Once I was visiting a site, where we built some temporary accommodation for war affected people in a coastal area.
    During noon time, almost all the men in that area will go to work out side of their camp, and only women will remain home. My work was to ensure maximum protection is given to the women and girls there in the camp setting, so I went with 2 of my assistants (unmarried young girls like me only) and a driver to the area.

When we just got out of our Jeep, we heard some "noise" from inside a locked shelter. The noise was alarming and we were stunned. Immediately, another sound as if a tumbler fell in the floor, followed by this a heavy crying sound of a little baby.
    Given the fact that we have dealt with so much of sexual violence in similar camp settings and collective accommodation, we young girls confirmed that it was a rape. So, before even having eye contacts with each other, or with our experienced driver about this, we rushed to that house. Kicked it to open, and saw a couple having sex there before their little baby (who was around 1 yr).

After a couple of minutes, the wife came out by adjusting her cloths. Neither of us were able to see each others face as we embarrassed about this. The husband did not come out.

Since we knew nothing about sex or marital life, we had a very bad opinion about that couple against our driver who was married then.

Apparently, the couple never had a chance to have sex since they displaced. Because it was a collective accommodation with so many people. Since this man was home on that rare noon time (as men usually go to work otherwise) and many other women of that shelter have gone out for a communal gathering that time, he may have asked or forced his wife for sex.
    The women made the first noise against this, as it is not safe. Anyone could come anytime there. Then perhaps he pulled her; thus the tumbler fell in the floor. With that noise the little one may have awaken. But the couple passionately went ahead as they were sexually starving.

We spoiled everything by forcefully entering their house.

Our driver repeatedly made fun of this until we left that office. This happened in 2005

2 people like this.
  5. vidhyabaskar

vidhyabaskar Gold IL'ite

Kids come out , not rarely. Only very small kids come out rarely. Slightly grown up kids, around the age of ten come out for things like drinking water and going to 1 bathroom etc, They can watch, 'things' even with their sleepy eyes. This simple thought of the possibility of being watched by kids, itself is a strong turn-off for me.

6. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

true...besides it causes unnecessary anxiety in the 'performers'....unless people like that kind of thrill of being caught.gigglingsmiley

I used to teach in a play school....there was one little girl in the other section who used to keep bringing up the 'night time playing,fighting,climbing ' of her parents in class conversations.The poor class teacher had a tough time shushing her...finally she had to call up the mother and tell her to be a bit more careful.

1 person likes this.
  7. vidhyabaskar

vidhyabaskar Gold IL'ite

Oh My God !! :cry: Such an incident occurred really in the school ! What was the reaction of the mother when she was told about it ?

'Fear of getting caught' is mentioned in the list of 'failure to perform' for DHs, nothing new. For the same reason, DWs also can be turned off. But I have never heard about the 'thrill of being caught' !

8. seekingbless

seekingbless Platinum IL'ite

we live with in laws but my mil or fil have never even once offered to take my kids to bed with them.
    ours is big room with two queen size bed joined. during IC we will put our two kids in one bed. nothing had woke them up before.

GlobetrotterG likes this.
  9. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

I didn't ask but I am pretty sure there was one red faced mom on the other side...gigglingsmiley

1 person likes this.
  10. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

something i have come across twice, and i have even mentioned one of the incidents on being careful was more.

this happened 10 years back. we lived in a building full of indian families and we knew each other well, and the kids went to the same school. one of the mother was called to school by her son's class teacher..the boy was in ukg. the teacher(we knew her too) had to caution the mother and also warned her if her son did not stop it, she had no other choice then asking the parent to take him to another school.

the reason: the boy would go and stand behind any of the girls in the class and start the humping and sounds and more..and he would ask the girl to make some noise too and say that this was how mom and dad had fun..

4 people like this.