1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Query {Intimacy Related }

Discussion in 'Intimacy' started by pretzel, Feb 28, 2015.

1. Rise

Rise Platinum IL'ite

tell kid grand ma knws lot of stories.... and let the kid go ther... tell mil kid is adamant on being wth grandpa n ma

GlobetrotterG likes this.
  2. pretzel

pretzel New IL'ite

Thank you all for the replies .

I have been asking my kid , if she would want a room for her . And sleep there .

1st step , move to a 2 BHK .

Though I am still not convinced , to put my kid alone in a room .

Thank you ladies .

3. KrishnaSudha

KrishnaSudha New IL'ite

Thank you yellowmango & Rise for your replies...

4. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

I second Rihanna... Do not lock small children outside from their room. Do not send them to another room if they are not ready for it or happy about it. At least i am not comfortable sending my kid all alone to his room for sleeping at night until he is ready.

But such practical issues should not be the reason for lack of intimacy.

If there are elders sleeping in the next room, put the older/mature kid to sleep with them. Yes, old story telling would serve the purpose.

If there are 2 kids in the picture, let them sleep in their room... But doors are unlocked, and in case of emergency, you can rush to them or they can rush to you without any delay.

Perhaps, you can close your door and do the act if kids are sleeping elsewhere.
    You can also come out of your room, and do the act at living room or drawing room or anywhere in your house at your convenience. Dim the light or switch off all the lights. So, even if kids come out (rarely though), they get to see nothing at night, with their sleepy eyes.

5. Khushi78

Khushi78 Silver IL'ite

Quite a good solution. Tried and tested. and the whole thing will not take hours together 20 mins to max 1 hr (except if there are exceptional strengths) ....children usually sleep deeply in the first few hours. So cash on it.
    otherwise map timings when she/he goes to play outdoors....

6. YoginiVenkat

YoginiVenkat Silver IL'ite

Can anyone tell why is this so?? y cant we be intimate when kids are in deep sleep. in the same room?

7. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

There was a time we lived in a temp accommodation.We had a small bedroom opening into a smaller living cum dining room. We all slept in one bedroom.....but we moved out when we were in a mood to the living room.Locked the door of the bedroom from outside....and opened it once we were ready to sleep....back in the bedroom.

Locking the door from outside just for the duration of the intimacy when you both are awake and aware is fine unless you live in a huge house and you are doing it far far away.....

1 person likes this.
  8. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

2 people like this.
  9. Khushi78

Khushi78 Silver IL'ite

Because there are variety of sounds which may wake the child. A hand or leg may tend to nudge the child and wake him/her up after which giving certain answers may be little difficult.

Funny part apart slightly older kids who are having half baked knowledge may appear in deep sleep may not be sleeping therefore it may be advisable not to get intimate with lot of crowd in the room

1 person likes this.
  10. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

shama146 likes this.