Query:Breast Changes During Pregnancy

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by iamlost, Aug 20, 2010.

1. iamlost

iamlost New IL'ite

Dear All,

We are planning to have a baby in a couple of months time but i have a query.

Few of you ladies who have read my last thread know that i am battling with the size of my big b--bs and have come to terms recently by wearing the right Bra

I want to know from you ladies, how much would be average breast growth during pregnancy. I am concerned as i already wear a 38d bra.

I cant imagine them any bigger. Please comment.

Regards,

iamlost.

2. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Hi Dear
    U really cant say...there are a lot of hormone changes that happen during the pregnancy phase...ur body starts tuning itself for ur LO's arrival...as a part of this,u can experience change in the size and shape of ur breast tooo...my size changed to 36 from 32...since i am feeding,i have not yet come back to my original size(i am still in 34) and it would take some time since our whole body as such would have changed to a great extent during our pregnancy period...
    My advise to u would be not to worry abt all these issues( am sorry,i have not read ur other posts)...Wen u get the happy news of pregnancy,u would no longer think of these petty issues...
    All the best!!!!!!

Last edited: Aug 20, 2010
  3. iamlost

iamlost New IL'ite

Thanks for your relply swaran.
    36 from 32, i can imagine myself.This thought sends shivers down my spine.

4. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

dont worry dear
    i have not come back to shape...even after i stop feeding my baby(maybe after few months),it would take some more months to get back to shape,heard this from other mommies...but still if i dont come back to shape,i ll consult a Gyna...

Last edited: Aug 20, 2010