Queries regarding Dental Health Issues!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Andhra Pradesh' started by universaldental, Dec 5, 2013.

1. universaldental

universaldental New IL'ite

Hi everyone,
    I am a DENTIST, returned to india in 2010. Presently settled down having my own practice in KONDAPUR, HYDERABAD.
    I have started this post to help, anybody who would like to have a dentist whom they can approach or would like to get a timely advice or a 2nd opinion regarding their dental problems.
    I would be glad to advice you and your loved ones, who are interested in posting their queries !!!!!!!
    I have a degree in ADVANCED PROSTHODONTICS from UIC college of dentistry, Chicago, IL, USA and i have also 12+ yrs of experience in this field.....

Hope this posting will be helpful for most of you !!!!!!!!! Looking forward to answer your questions ..........

And anybody who are interested in approaching me directly for a check up too, i can provide my contact details...

Regards..
    Universal

2. mrunalini01

mrunalini01 Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hello Universaldental
    Welcome you to indusladies community. Please complete your profile for better communication. By interacting with us all you can make it even more fun[​IMG] hope to see you around IL.
    Please go through New Member Orientation - Read this to know this site! to know more about this site.
    [COLOR=#333333]Have further queries visit [/COLOR][COLOR=#97199e]Site Help & FAQs[/COLOR]
    Thank you for joining us here and do participate in the discussion of your interest.