Queries, questions about various schools

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares' started by sowjvin, Dec 19, 2006.

Best CBSE School in Chennai

1. Padma seshadri

4 vote(s)
    44.4%
  2. DAV, Gopalapuram

5 vote(s)
    55.6%
  3. NPS, Gopalapuram

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. priyasesh

priyasesh New IL'ite

Hi
    We have relocated to Chennai recently & my kids( 2 of 'em) goto PSBB Millennium. After doing some research on the schools in Chennai, we finally settled on PSBB M & so far I've no complaints. I guess, everything depends on what your expectations are from a school rather than what the school has to offer.

In the place where I stay, lots of children goto this school. As is the case with everything, people have mixed opinions. Rest assured I am happy that my kids like it here & have adapted remarkably well.

Priya

Last edited: Jul 31, 2008
  2. sangk76

sangk76 New IL'ite

Hi shanvi,
    Thanks for your reply !

Does any of you in this thread have(know of parents of) children admitted to 1st standard in this school ?? I would love to establish contact with such parent as my son is in 1st std and I am trying to homeschool him the psbb book while in U.S. We are planning to relocate soon.

Sangeetha

3. sangk76

sangk76 New IL'ite

Hi Priya sesh,
    Which class are you kids studying?Where did you relocate from? Can you please send me email at or reply here? I would love to talk about your experience as you moved recently.
    thanks,
    Sangeetha

4. sangk76

sangk76 New IL'ite

Hi priyasesh,
    Which class are you kids studying? When did you relocate to india/ Where did you relocate from ? If any of you know know kids studying in 1st std in PSBBM, I would really love to get in touch with them, please send me email at ]. My kid has been admitted to 1st and we are yet to plan our return to india.. probabaly will happen in couple months.

Thank,s
    sangeetha

5. sangk76

sangk76 New IL'ite

Hi priya,
    where did you relocate from? What classes are your kids in? know of any mom of 1st std kid? i would love to talk as i have enrolled my son in 1st std here and i am home schooling him here in U.S with the text books from this school as we have not relocated still
    thanks for the info

6. vbrintha

vbrintha New IL'ite

Re: School fee and Srujana Montessori

Hi Mullai,

Have you got any information about the Srujana Montessori? I am currently in US. 8 months back, I purchased a flat in Pallikaranai. I may return to India on March 2008 and my daughter will be 4 years old that time. I searched the web lot many times to find a good CBSE school around Pallikaranai and could not find anyone. The good schools near Pallikarani are mostly International schools and the fees are very costly.

Other standard schools likes DAV are little far from Pallaikarani. Have you enquired about any schools around Pallikaranai. Please share the information you have.

Regards
    Brintha

7. geena

geena New IL'ite

Information regarding Kalakshetra CBSE Besant Nagar

Hi all,

I just wanted some information regarding the Kalakshetra school, Besant nagar?How's the school?Is it really focussed on all-round development as it claims or like the regular schools which just focus on the exams and marks?

TIA

8. tikka

tikka Gold IL'ite

Re: Information regarding Kalakshetra CBSE Besant Nagar

Hi geena, are you talking about the Besant Arundale School?

9. praveenavijay

praveenavijay Senior IL'ite

Yes i too wanted to know the details of this school. About academic, extra curricular, thier curricullam, the infrastructure and methos of teaching. If any of your kid is studying there pl provide some details about it. How are the students studying there?

10. geena

geena New IL'ite

Hi ,

Yes,I meant the Besant Arundale Senior Secondary School.
    Kalakshetra
    I'ld appreciate any responses in regards to this school.

TIA