Queries on Pension

Discussion in 'Money Matters' started by Bharathi.K, Apr 8, 2009.

1. natpudan

natpudan Gold IL'ite

Re: Pension Plans

Hi! Everyone,

Please visit this link:

http://www.pfrda.org.in/

It's the Government of India's Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority’s (PFRDA) website.

It has detailed information on Pension.

The government has now made the pension scheme available to all resident & non-resident indians - that is it's open to all Indian Citizens.

That's a great good news.:)

2. krithika20

krithika20 New IL'ite

Hi all,

I need online links for tracking the pension status of government aided school teachers.

Pls help

Thanks
    Krithi

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2010
  3. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Re: pension

krithi,

I think this is what you are looking for.

Login

4. krithika20

krithika20 New IL'ite

exactly Shanvy thank u so much

i tried and do u have any idea about ppo no

5. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

your ppo number will be there in the pension book that is issued to you.

6. krithika20

krithika20 New IL'ite

oh .. i asked this for my mom :)

thank u so much

7. pandusk

pandusk Gold IL'ite

Hi,

I am looking for a pension plan, please advice which is good....

Regards,
    Pandu

8. chandannasta

chandannasta Silver IL'ite

I really like the post of Pension plan. I am 29 yrs old now and never invested in anything till date. But now after reading Bharathinaidu's post I will invest every month 1000 rs in PPF which would really help me a lot in 25 yrs.

Also Vivek pooja as you mentioned that after 10 yrs the thing which comes for rs 10 now will come for rs 100. So we need to seggregate everything and plan accordingly. So I want to know more bit in details about your 2nd point.

I would like to tell you in short. My annual income is 3 lakhs in call center and I can save 3000 easily every month. Out of this 3000 I am thinking to put 1000 in PPF every month for 25 years which would give me a good benefit. Rest 2000 rs let me know where should I put which should be of good benefit for me and give me good returns.

First I was thinking to buy Kissan Patra every month for 2000 rs. But would like to hear from you abt what you say so that if your plan is more good then I can take those.

I want to tell you my idea exactly. I need such returns which I can get in every 3-5 yrs a good handful of amount. If that is possible let me know. I can even work more harder in order to save more money. But let me know any good schemes where I can invest and get high returns.

Suggest me any governmental ones, bcoz I don trust any private ones. I have seen many ppl being tortured till date by ICICI, HDFC and so on banks. So I can trsut governmental rather then these private firms.

9. Thejaswib

Thejaswib New IL'ite

Hi friends,

There is a pension plan that anuual premium is Rs.12,000(minimum) and this you have to pay for 10 years and if the policyholder is above 40 years then u can opt like yearly amount or u can withdraw the amount at a time.And for yearly option the amount will be continuing till the life.

If anything happened in middle the amount will b given to the nominee. Please contact me through private messages. Iam glad to share the ideas.

Teja.

Admin Note: You can exchange contact information only through private messages. Private message subscription is just $10/year. Each private message subscription comes with a free gift subscription, which you can give to the other person and you both can contact each other instantly. More Details.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2010
  10. Thejaswib

Thejaswib New IL'ite

Hi Friend,

I want to tell you onething, either government or private doesn't matter. The difference between both is in govt. like LIC the govt. will have 5% stake and in private sector it won't be. Though it is govt. one this year the govt. is planning to take that stake back. The private one's when they start they have to pay money for govt. and surely any private company can't close the company only merging with other company is allowed. Iam also into this sector so only iam that much confident to tell you the things.
    And this is IRDA rule for other companies.

Teja