Queries and Tips on Infant Care/Childcare/Daycare centers!

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Singapore' started by siddharth, Aug 15, 2008.

1. hima2579

hima2579 New IL'ite

Good Infant Care centres in Novena

Hi all,

We just moved to Singapore and are staying at Novena. Does anyone know of any good infant care centres near Novena? I have a 7-month old infant son I will need to put into childcare as I need to join work soon.

I understand that nothing can be as good for a child as the care of their parents, but in this day and age, double income is not a luxury, rather a necessity.

If anyone knows of any good infant care centres where they take good care of children, please do let me know. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

2. hima2579

hima2579 New IL'ite

Re: share your experiences with infant care/child care, recommend best infant care

Hi,

I am looking for the same, if you do get to know, please let me know too!

Thanks

3. rakavi

rakavi New IL'ite

Re: Nursery/Preschool/Playschool/Kindergarten Queries!

Hi Ladies, we have recently moved to singapore and we have found a place in tampines. We are thinking whether to send my kid 4 yr old to MMI Tampines or NPS? After the 2 yrs we are planning to send him to local school after seeing the reviews for the Indian schools here.

Any suggestions about NPS?

Thanks and Regards,
    Kavitha

4. TomHill429

TomHill429 New IL'ite

hey Sidd, wish you happy living in Punggol, yeah buddy! child care selection is a very important decision for parents and for growing kids like yours and mine, i asked my child's childcare in eastbourne, and with some research and based on good references. i can suggest 3 childcare centers for your kids, they are:
    1. Passion Fruit Educare in Serangoon Gardens at No 5 Brighton Crescent
    2. Dayspring at 17th Ave
    3. Brightkids is at Blk 192. Blk directly opp. Central Christian Church
    i hope the given choice can solve your problem but get some local references before finalization, keep in touch, see ya then:cheers