Purvankara anybody??

Discussion in 'Housing' started by ramyav_cse, Apr 16, 2010.

1. ramyav_cse

ramyav_cse Gold IL'ite

Hi

Has anybody invested with any of the projects by Purvankara builders. I have seen them build one apartment complex in Valasaravakkam for 3 yrs...I dont know if the people who booked with them were already told about this...I would like to have feedback on the builder in terms of:
    1. Keeping up with the promised Date of delivery
    2. Quality
    3. Do they keep up with the promised rates?? Most builders exceed their quoted amount by 10% atleast...

Appreciate feedback on this...

Thanks
    Ramya

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Ramya,

One of my friends, did not like the purvankara working in chennai, i mean be it the work completion, the management, the response and the confusions.

you are asking about jade, and do google for groups of purvakara home buyers and you will be surprised at how much negative reviews are there. again the builder has got his brand name and many fall for the same.

1. completion date of any of the chennai projects has not been as promised.
    2. quality is something even some of the bangalore customers are not happy.
    3. there is a clause that is a good loophole where the increase in the cost of construction is directly laid on the buyer. if this clause is absent, no builder can take a buyer for a raid. and i would say negotiate for the same.

I have recently booked in a project and the clause is absent in my agreement though i know the cost has increased by 10% from the time of the launch..

3. ramyav_cse

ramyav_cse Gold IL'ite

quite scary Shanthi...Im told the apartment Purva Jade is now completed and the frustrated buyers are ready to sell their new apartments for 10 lakhs extra. Purvankara is also going to construct a new apartment very near to the existing one and this one might cost less but by the time they finish construction, we might be 2-3 yrs older.
    My in-laws were saying that Jade is very nice from the outside and it would be ok to book in the new complex as we can bargain on the inaugral offer.
    We are going to India on a vacation and are thinking of speaking to some of the current owners on their experience n then take a call.