1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Pursuing MS/MBA in the U.S.A on F1 or H4 visa

Discussion in 'General Discussions - USA & Canada' started by neha1, Mar 6, 2010.

1. bhargavi88

bhargavi88 New IL'ite

Sure..I was checking out Masters in MIS.But I am not in a position to go to college every week.So I had gone to enquire and they informed me of Online course and Assignments. A monthly once presence is required for attendance.A lot of working professionals do the Online course.They gave me an option too.Initially I can start with certification and if I feel I can pursue my Masters the certification courses can be added as credit hours. Hope this helped.
    Online Degree and Certificate Programs | University of Arkansas Online may check this link for further details.

NatLuv likes this.
  2. NatLuv

NatLuv Senior IL'ite

Thanks for the link. It does not mention if work visa and work visa dependents are eligible for studies. When you enquired with them, did you check about the visa status? Thanks for the reply.

3. aspha

aspha Gold IL'ite

Yes, I did my MS in Technical communications online from Northeastern University. It was a 100% online course. I only went for Welcome and Orientation session at the beginning of course.

KashmirFlower likes this.