Punjabanaa Help karo!!

Discussion in 'Delhi & NCR' started by peekyboo, Feb 11, 2008.

1. peekyboo

peekyboo Senior IL'ite

:clap hi there sardarnian,, please help me ...I need your advise. I am from Singapore and will be opening my own Employment agency soon. This employment is only for those kudian who want to come to Singapore, to work as housemaids and earn a living.
    I need to get in touch with some agencies or recruiters who source for such girls and send them here to Singapore to work.

Can anyone tell me where can I find some information or contacts where I can get in touch with in order to get employers for this girls.

These kudiyaan must have a passport and a +2 Education..a bit of spoken english is essential.

Thanks!!!!!!!:thumbsup

2. Jiia

Jiia New IL'ite

Hi I'm Jiia from Malaysia n looking for a maid from India. Pls mail at my personal add. TQ

3. Roshni2009

Roshni2009 New IL'ite

Hi Peekyboo, this looks like an old post and you must have started your business by now. I wanted to ask you, how do you ensure the safety and security of these girls you source to Singapore, considering so many incidents of girl trafficking and many of them falling into wrong hands and agents. How do you offer guarantee for the girls?

I guess many people might be wanting to know this....

Thanks,
    Roshni
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

4. peekyboo

peekyboo Senior IL'ite

HIi Roshni

Hehehe so far I havent start cos been busy but will be starting up in a month.

As for security,in SIngapore,people are very law abiding and Singapore is full of rules. In fact, our government here is very protective about the maids who work here.
    Maids on the other hand, have to fulfill their duties properly and not give employers stress. Example ,last time when Punjabi girls use to work as housemaids in Indian families here, they were very good and always finished their 2 year contract that they had to serve. Where as ,nowadays, in Singapore ,many families are quite hesitant to keep Punjabi maids, cos most give problems, by not doing their household chores properly, not cooking Punjabi food properly and engaging in hanky panky on their off days. Generally all maids regardless of nationality are quite safe in Singapore. They have the accomodation and food provided, If they are not well, or need anything personal like clothes ,etc..the employer must buy all this for them.

If you would like to partner up with me ,do let me know.Your job will just to get the girls that fit the Singapore requirements.

5. sethihardeep

sethihardeep New IL'ite

Phew! After a good 1 and half years of planning you couldn't start your business dear. What difficulties are you facing? Are there much legalities to go into sourcing the girls? You mentioned that of late, people are hesitant to keep Punjabi girls, so what's your agenda?

Moreover, I'd like to ask, what formalities are to be pursued to take the girls oversees. Do you offer guarantee for their safety? How are they paid and can they come home or terminate contract during their 2 year (or whatever) period.
    Please clarify.

Thank you.

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

6. peekyboo

peekyboo Senior IL'ite

Firstly for the past 1.5 years, I had some other commitment.Also, its not that easy being a maid agent in Singapore cos rules here. In India, anyone can become an agent and earn big bucks.

Since you enquired I shall let you know the requirements needed for the girls to work in Singapore.

1) Must be 23 years of age & above
    2) Minimum education standard is 10th
    3) Medically fit & speak some English

All maids must pass a English Multiple Choice question test when in Singapore before they start work. They get 3 chances to pass the test or they have to go back to their home country.

- All maids will be provided for a visa to come to Singapore.
    -Salary for fresh girls with no experience outisde India get Rs9000 but experienced ones get more than Rs10 000 per month. There is 1 off day per month.

-Food and accomodation is all provided. They stay with the family that employs them.

Duties :
    1) Cooking Indian food
    2) Housework, houses in Singapore are smaller than India
    3) Look after children if there are
    4) Look after old people if there are.

Anything like medical or clothes or anything they need ,they can approach their employer.

After completing 2 year contract, the employer provides them with a return ticket to India but they can stay on and continue the contract if they want to. Within the 2 years if they go back India, the maid pays for her own ticket from her salary.

As for security ,all maids are very safe in Singapore,as the Ministry for Maids here ensures that all maids are properly taken care of.

But if the maids get a employer which is unrealistic, she can ask for a family change from the agent. Some maids cant adjust to the Singapore environment and even go back to India.

Hope that clears. Thanks