Puja to attract my husband

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by vinumithra, Mar 15, 2012.

1. dosa

dosa New IL'ite

why people are becoming so selfish.we might become old might need help from our children,what if our children's spouse stop them helping us and how sad we will feel.Just bcos we are married our husbands doesnt have to forget his parents who brought him up so you have him as your husband.why always wants to control our other half ,where is mutual understanding.God where the world is going

2. vinumithra

vinumithra Senior IL'ite

Hi Dosa,

I don't know who you are. But simply don't comment without knowing anything. No one is selfish here. Just need to be in safer side. Everyone who are young now going to become aged thats a universal fact you don't need to point this as I think everyone understood this fact. One will ask for any remedies when the problem goes beyond the limit. In my case my FIL earns good income and spend everything for his daughter who is already married and he dont even spend anything for us becoz my husband will not even utter a single word against him. Let me tell you the real fact, we bought a new house 2 years back where my FIL and my husband invested equal amount but it was registered under my FIL's name becoz even that time my hubby kept quiet and he accepted for the registration. But now ....I also have a brother in law.. my FIL says that he is going to split it equally to his kids i.e my husband, my BIL and my SIL . Even at this time my husband shuts his mouth. This is mere cheating us even we have a son and we have the responsiblity to save for him. But my husband dont even care on this and tells let him do whatever he need and he aslo add that it wil become wrong if we questioned him and he is not allowing me to ask. We are in a debt for that house . I really feared of my kid.

So now Do you think am I shelfish even now???
    ILites pls dont simply comment others as shelfish without knowing their real problem.
    If you can give some remedy you pls else dont comment

SubhashiniM likes this.
  3. Vemala

Vemala Gold IL'ite

<<Let me tell you the real fact, we bought a new house 2 years back where my FIL and my husband invested equal amount but it was registered under my FIL's name becoz even that time my hubby kept quiet and he accepted for the registration. But now ....I also have a brother in law.. my FIL says that he is going to split it equally to his kids i.e my husband, my BIL and my SIL . Even at this time my husband shuts his mouth >>

If you go by laws, Daughters have equal rights for property on parents share. If go by this rule, FIL can divide his share of investment to your SIL and your DH. But , he doesn't have any right to share your investment to your SIL. Surely, you can discuss regarding this.

God bless you .

Last edited: Jan 23, 2013
  4. chetavani50

chetavani50 Gold IL'ite

I agree with dosa. Ur husband does not harass u for dowry or comes home and hits u fully drunk - isn't it? Then why u r thinking of taking control over him? U r saying he is already keeping quiet near his parents and still u want to make him silent? Do good to him if u can otherwise don't think of keeping control and all that. Your kindness pays you now or later.Believe me!! At present u don't have any financial problems i hope. But when u think u r getting financially weaker u go get a job. But don't deprive ur ILs of their son's share. And for ur SIL, i had already told - Be patient.Kindness pays. Please don't fight for these petty issues and disturb ur married life . All the best.

5. emerald44

emerald44 Bronze IL'ite

hey i think when anyone reads this post without going thru the explanation post as a response to Dose, everyone is bound to think on Dose's lines ... the issue here is your insecurity n fear perfectly normal. Aaardhanaareshwara Stotram is a powerful stotram it would help

6. thegirlygirl

thegirlygirl Platinum IL'ite

dear op,

i feel bad for you, in present times, it as very difficult to give your hard earned money to others.

i agree to what chetavani50 has said, your DH is not able to speak infront of his dad, but deep inside feeling very bad about giving his hard earned money.

in such times he will look towards you for support, and if you also do not understand then he will have nowhere to go.

just try to comfort him, and for now don't complain about anything,he will realise his responsibilities towards you and your child, and stop giving money unnecessarily to others.

if he still continues to give money, then have a straight talk with him, and also your ils if required.

but please don't try to control him, poor guy is already in control of his dad, if you also try to do that then he will be torn apart, and this can also affect his health

good luck!

7. Muthuraji

Muthuraji IL Hall of Fame

Can anyone please give me the swamyavara parvati mantra in tamil.