Puja/Prayer for solving confusion

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by RADIODOC679, Mar 30, 2013.

1. RADIODOC679

RADIODOC679 Gold IL'ite

Hi all Indusladies!!
    As usual i will be rantin here about my problems as i have no other place to go.Cant speak 2 my mom any little thing she gets very upset and cant arise fro that for weeks .So my hubby lost his job last year(some say ashta ma shani) and not yet got another one.I am earning but as much to cover day to day expenses .
    Tempers and panics are setting every day as he is getting frustrated not getting any job calls!! added to all this we r child less as if our problems are not enuf evrry other relative calls and tels do this pooja that pooja -like they say in tamil-Nondu poyyerchuu manasu!! we both have become numb since last year!! dont know what to do -if i need to get a good job i need to pass certain exams -not in the best frame to read -relatives are useless they help only if their use is there!! cant burden my parents already they are old,father has been sick every year-brother divorced and staying with parents.somehow everyday i get strentgh to go to work-somedays even that is not there-i wish the earth wud swalloe me everyday!!! had a very bad childhood,relatives used us badly, cheated in ancestral property,somewhat mariiage-inlaws helping bcoz hubby lost job otherwise they also ignored us.i really dont know how to come out of all this-iam losing faith in god-used to say vishcu sahsranam somehow i cant even sit infront of god -every morning panic sets in my heart eppuudi?? how we will manage??we never hurt anyone unintentionally, never abused anyone,never splurged cash, carefully spend,used to help people-and how now!!!
    is there any remedy at all!!please anyone can advise!!
    radiodoc

2. iamsrihere

iamsrihere Platinum IL'ite

If you have seen about Siddha Mangala Stotram in the slokams sections,(http://www.indusladies.com/forums/pujas-prayers-and-slokas/92982-siddha-mangala-stotram.html )
    try following the procedure and reading that..It realy give you positive energy when you do the parayan with faith..And as your DH is having astama Sani ,ask him to light lamps on Saturdays..It works when you consistently do it..The ill effects definitely reduce,or atleast they give you some mental peace even if all problems dont vanish..All the very best for in life..:)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2013
  3. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Dear Radha Sister,

Sorry to hear about your problems, it is quite some time since we heard from you, Last time many sisters have give their simple suggestions for you problems to get solved, hope you started a few of them and found some solution,

I would also once again suggest and second with "iamsrihere" sister to chant Siddamangala Stotra or surrender to any Guru/ Ishtadevatha and chant Namasmaran,

For your reference this is your old thread: http://www.indusladies.com/forums/p...162253-pooja-for-my-problems.html#post2386246

To pray for you drop in at the following thread, so that everyone will remember you in their Prayers.
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/p...978-prayers-shirdi-saibaba-2013-yearlong.html

May Baba guide you and help to take remedies yourself, Om sairam, Best wishes...

1 person likes this.
  4. RADIODOC679

RADIODOC679 Gold IL'ite

Dear saisakthi!!
    I started reading siddamangala stotram regularly and even was doing sri vishnu saharsana parayan but somehow from past 2-3 months my mind has become like stone refusing to even do things which i used to like.Added to all this my hubby sitting at home waiting for offers breaks my heart, as he is such a nice person,simpleminded,and i am unable to help majorly,at work also i keep thinking what next!!!evrything before last year seems like a good dream which disappeared and now is life giving so bad vibes every single day!!! how i go to work i only know!!
    I cannot share all this with my mom which is someone's best solace is killing me everyday!!i cannot sit and do even basic pooja ,just light the lamp mechaniclly and pray some miracle happens!!i was never this bad but seems like god is having some plan to punish me for no reason!! i just dont know what where how but this bad phase is not leaving me atall!!

5. RADIODOC679

RADIODOC679 Gold IL'ite

Dear sisters!!
    I know iam ranting really too much, but my situation is such i have to lie to my mother and father that my husband is in job!! and that is killing me-both my parents are aged and have suffered tremendously in life from our so called relatives,so i donot want her to get breakdown.i am trying bach remedies as advised by one of our friends-trying to be physically active so that mind gets rest,but nothing is happening,i can only speak about my problems to my hubby who is already disturbed,i can.t disturb him more,relativs taunting -childlesness -why i should suffer so much -

6. iamsrihere

iamsrihere Platinum IL'ite

Cool down sister..I understand that you are really going through a tough time..Even if your heart has become like a stone towards prayers i still suggest you to atleast listen to the slokas,if you feel your mind is not giving full concentration for reciting..for instance you said you were reciting Vishnu Sahasranamam..It is a very powerful sloka that will bring positive energy..So atleast for sometime now,play in the CD or Youtube and listen to it while you do other chores..I have heard that when people are in bad phase it doesnt even allow them to pray God..So force your mind atleast to listen to them for sometime now..just believe in the fact that it brings positive energy..Dont think about any of your problems but just listen..And be patient OP..Tough times are difficult,yes,but they too shall pass..Be supportive to your DH as much as you can..In future when you think of these times,you will feel happy that you both remained strong and supported each other during such times..My prayers for you..Good luck!!

1 person likes this.
  7. plakshmi

plakshmi Gold IL'ite

dear

will pray for your hubby to get a good job.
    my subtle suggstion: ask him to join any job without any expectation. let him search job in his interest area. also he can upgrade himself if he is software professional.

even one of my cousin lost his job. his age is 50. his son has completed 12th and daughter in 7th. now he has joined sap to get a job. he was accountant by profession. [this is to calm your mind. many people lost the job and doing something. or try for business if it is possible.

be positive.

lakshmi

8. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame