Puberty function Invitation wordings

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by smiley29, Jun 6, 2013.

1. Rakhii

Rakhii Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Thanks for letting me know what Guruji has said CM. it's always nice to know about the enlightened minds like Him think about these.
    As for the celebrations and practices, lets just agree to disagree :)

2. smiley29

smiley29 Silver IL'ite

Friends, I'm so sorry that I didnt follow up this thread. Infact, I saw for 2 or 3 days & since there was no replies I left. Nice to see my first thread in IL a hit :)

I agree all of your views.. Actually speaking I too dont like such functions.. But after seeing my neice's happiness and the jolly get together we had, I felt why not.

Got convinced when my sister told me about the reason behind why they held this function.. Both my niece grandmothers are aged (my sister's MIL is above 75 & my mom is around 65) and we are not sure whether they'l be around in her wedding.
    And I could also feel that after seeing the lovely photos with elders..

No where the function looked like an announcement of a girl's readiness to marriage, instead I could notice the showers of blessings & love everywhere.

May be generation is changing, and I was also surprised to see how this girl enjoyed:)

BTW, thanks for all ur suggestions for the card... Finally my sis ended up with her own cute words and here is it..

Invitation.jpg

Last edited: Sep 24, 2013
    2 people like this.