PSBB School Siruseri Admission for Pre kg

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares' started by radha81, Mar 11, 2011.

1. radha81

radha81 New IL'ite

Hi,

I had applied for admission for my daughter for Pre KG in PSBB School Siruseri branch which is opening this academic year. She had an interaction session and today I received a notification for taking admission. I have to pay the fees and get the admission on 16th March.

I have heard good things about the school and like it that she has got admission there. But I live in Shollinganallur on OMR and it frightens me that she will have to travel more that 10 kms everyday to go to school. Also the school is not arranging any transportation. The vicinity of the school is also not developed so alternate transportation facilities are also difficult. I am not sure what to do. Anybody else out there who is also thinking of taking admission in PSBB Siruseri ? Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks,
    Radha

2. trichy

trichy New IL'ite

Hi,

We also plan to put our children there and take an apartment near the school i.e in L&T Eden park.

3. rashmit

rashmit New IL'ite

Hi

My daughter is also joining PSBB Prekg. I reside near SIPCOT. Infact there are a couple of children from my apartment joining PSBB.However the construction is not over even I am worried, any updates on the construction.

4. Senthaj

Senthaj New IL'ite

Hey even i have got admission for my daughter in Pre-kg is PSBB. But i paid the transportation fee also. They have well managed bus services. so u neednt worry about it.

For my daughter it would be 12 kms then too i thought lket her get used to it. Dont worry its just 3 hrs for pre-kg kids right.

construction wise neednt worry. I have kids from my neighbour hood, studying over there.

I have got good feedback about the school.

5. cjsudha

cjsudha New IL'ite

Hi Senthaj,

Are u talking abt PSBB siruseri or PSBB Millenium?
    bcos i have joined my son in PSBB siruseri and heard that there is no transportation facility available in school.

Kindly provide me the details..

Sudha..

6. Lakshmi57

Lakshmi57 New IL'ite

Hi folks,

I visited L &T last week. The school construction is not completed yet. There is not access road to the School and from the L&T Club house it is a good half a kilometer away.

THe road is being laid (is what i was told by the constructino workers).

The levels of pollution because of construction and of ACC next door is very high. Unless you live in L &T, access to this place is tough. From OMR @ Siruseri to this place is 4 kms. I measured it both on the way in and out and the roads beyond a point is not good too.

I will let you guys decide but i wanted to share this info with the IL team members

Cheers
    Lakshmi

7. kanagselvi

kanagselvi New IL'ite

Hi All,

My daughter has an interaction session tomorrow for pre kg admission. Could anyone please share some information on the interaction session & also on what is the expectation from the kid & parents.

Thanks,
    Kanagaraj.R

Last edited: Apr 8, 2011
  8. kanagselvi

kanagselvi New IL'ite

Hi CJSudha, Radha81,

My daughter gave her interaction session for PSBB PreKG. After the interaction, we were asked to meet the principal wherein we were questioned on my husbands occupation & where do we stay and all. Then we were informed they will communicate back to us.

We are bit nervous on what would be the outcome. Could you please share you inputs on how you felt after interaction & what are ur thought on the selection possibility? If you dont mind, please contact me

Elavarasi.DC(Mrs.Kanagaraj.R)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2011
  9. Lakshmi57

Lakshmi57 New IL'ite

Hi Elavarasi,

Where was the interaction held? Was it held in the siruseri school permises?

Thanks
    Lakshmi

10. kanagselvi

kanagselvi New IL'ite

Hi Lakshmi,

It was held in K.K Nagar Branch. But the admission was for Siruseri branch.

Thanks,
    Elavarasi.DC