Proud parents of baby boy!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Baby Names & Birth Announcements' started by roopanair123, Jan 1, 2010.

1. maggi99

maggi99 Senior IL'ite

Congratulations roopa... take loads of care...

2. priya_mary

priya_mary Senior IL'ite

Congrats Roopa...hope you are having a lovely time with your baby...your baby 's born on my birthday Dec 29!!!:)

3. roopanair123

roopanair123 Gold IL'ite

thanks very much maggie, priya,

priya -- thats :cool:, you n my baby sharing same birthdays...:thumbsup

4. Grace3

Grace3 Silver IL'ite

Hi Roopa,

I saw this thread just now......... hearty congrats dear ! Hope you would've recovered from surgery & enjoying motherhood. How is your little treasure ..is that his pic. in your avatar ? He looks very cute & curious :)

Best wishes,
    Grace.

5. roopanair123

roopanair123 Gold IL'ite

hi grace

thanks a ton dear...me recovered from surgery ..now have to loose the additional kgs gained during pregnancy...

also busy parenting my baby..we have named him Akhil.

My little bundle of joy is doing good and getting naughtier day by day..giving us sleepless nights already..

ya, he is the one in my avatar..thanks for the comments..that was taken for his passport application..:)

howz everything with you...thanks once again..keep in touch..:thumbsup c ya, bye..

6. Raindrop

Raindrop Bronze IL'ite

Hi Roops,

I know im quite late to acknowledge my hearty wishes on the birth of ur DS Akhil.... My loads of hugs and love to him. Its been quite sometime i have not logged into IL.... And the good news is that im expecting my second baby now.

And hey we know there has been quite a few similarities btw us and to add to it Akash and Akhil share the nearest birthdays just as we do!!! Isn't that quite interesting again???

7. roopanair123

roopanair123 Gold IL'ite

hey thanks...ya you seemed to have disappeared for long time and now back with a bang...

ha ha..thats an another co-incidence of Aakash n Akhil sharing birthdays close by..

btw..happy belated birthday...

take care and how are you managing with aakash..read that he is very excited to welcome the kunju vava...keep the excitement high..best of luck...:thumbsup

8. Raindrop

Raindrop Bronze IL'ite

Hey Roops thanx for the wishes and belated B'day wishes to you too. Its just like our case Akhil was born on 29th Dec and Akash on 30th Dec. (Like ur b'day one day ahead of mine)

Btw where did u deliver him? In Ahalia or Corniche?

Yeah Akash is doing very gud and excited to have a kunju vava home. He is quite understanding and i prepare him mentally by repeatedly telling him that he will be a Big Brother now and needs to take care of the LO. Therefore he's super excited! :)

9. roopanair123

roopanair123 Gold IL'ite

sharmi,

thats really a gr8 co-incidence n thanx for bday wishes...i delivered at "Ahalia"..quite happy with their services -- both prenatal appointments n post natal care

also my doctor was very co-operative at all stages..million thanks to her for helping me conceive and deliver healthy baby..

take care and eat well..stay happy...good that aakash is getting mentally prepared to welcome his kunju bro/ sis...btw are you going to india for delivery or planning to get it done here only..you are due in June na..so i guess you would be delivering here only...which hospital??

Last edited: Mar 15, 2010
  10. Padminiramesh

Padminiramesh Senior IL'ite

Congrats Roopa :)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2010