Proud grandma says hello..:)

Discussion in 'Baby Names & Birth Announcements' started by Kamla, Sep 20, 2006.

1. cheer

cheer Silver IL'ite

Dear Kamal,

Heary congratulation for the new arrival!

2. Laxmi

Laxmi Administrator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Welcome Mira to this wonderful world

Hi Kamala,

Congrats to u and all your beloved ones for the sweet little addition.
    My blessings and warm wishes to Mira to enjoy this beautiful Earth where she is bound to discover whole lot of joy and happiness.

3. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Congratulations Proud Grandma!

Dear Kamla,
    Accept my hearty congratulations on getting the promotion to the grandmother post for the second time. Being a grandmother to a boy is ok; but being a grandmother to a girl is something special.
    Who chose the name Mira? It conjures a lot of images, emotions and feelings. May the queen of Madurai, Meenakshi, pour out her choicest blessings on the cute little Mira and give her a happy, healthy and a long life.
    You have been a mother grand, all along and now you have become a grand-mother. Good, Kamla.
    Convey my regards to your daughter, son-in-law, and the double-promoted Grand Father. My wishes to Jay-Mira.
    regards,
    sridhar

4. Surya

Surya Senior IL'ite

Dear Kamla,

congratulations on your second time promotion as grandparents.
    "Mira" is a wornderful name. My wishes to your daughter. May god bless your daughter and granddaughter.

regards,
    surya.

5. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Dear Kamla,
    Congratulations on the arrival of your grand daughter. Please pass on the good wishes to the proud parents and also the little BIG brother. And the birth of a girl in the family just before Navrathri is so auspicious.
    It must be a nice feeling to have grand children. Hugs and kisses to the little one. Hope your daughter is doing well. Mira is the name of the Divine Mother of Pondicherry, before she became the Mother to all.Such a short and sweet name. May the Mother and Sri Aurobindo bless the baby, along with the other Gods.
    Upload a photo when you are a little free. And once again congrats to all of you.

6. sudhavnarasimhan

sudhavnarasimhan Silver IL'ite

dear Kamala,
    Congrats! So finally the little one has arrived and made u all happy! Great news and that a september baby.....you will have no probs at all....they are so well behaved and perfect ones....so just relax and enjoy the little Mira . Hope Chumi is keeping fine!
    Give her our best wishes....and congrats also! :clap

7. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Overwhelmed!

Dear friends,

If feels really good to receive all the best wishes and sweet words from all of you:) It was a pleasure to log in and read all the messages.
    Dear Hopefloats (yes, hope should always float high!!) and Vandhana,
    Thank you very much for your affectionate wishes. Even I am vexed with myself for not learning to attach pics to IL posts. Have to take a course with Chitra! As for me, I am doing fine and feel guilty that I am so rested when my daughter is going on and on with such little sleep! But then, hey, she is happy and doesn't mind. That's what matters:)

L, Kamla

8. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Chitrakka..

Thanks for the lovely wishes and blessings...they are to be treasured. I am sure I will enjoy the granddaughter a lot. She has already become very dear to me and feels like I am holding a soft warm water bottle when I carry her!! Chumi was thrilled to read all the responses and thanks one and all for the best wishes.

Anjana, thanks for your wishes. I am happy that you and many others too liked the name 'Mira'. I am glad.

L, Kamla

9. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Kutti got the kutti wishes:)

Sweet Shal,

I read your post to kutti Mira and she gave a heavenly smile:) {nevermind if it was only gas that caused it:))} I am sure she is already hooked on to IL now and promises to be the future Shal of the IL community when this Shal will be dishing out recipies and philosophy...Shalvish ishtyle!

Purnima, thanks for making time to send greetings amidst your shopping and packing. Yes, I know Tamil although we use kutti in Telugu too, atleast in my house! Yes, grandparents are doubly blessed when a little one comes into their life because they can have all the pure pleasure without the responsibilities of the parents!

L, Kamla

10. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Safa, Mohana and Eagle....

The joy of Mira's arrival was defenitely doubled on reading your posts with best wishes and blessings. If feels like the world is full of goodness and it is okay for her now! I am glad that so many of you liked the name Mira. Now we feel assured:)

L, Kamla